Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

It's already obvious how everything is gonna go. MC is overly humble and will keep on saying stuff like "it's not a big deal" and "I'm sure there are tons of people better than me" and girls will fall in love with him just because he's nice and strong. There's very little room for growth and any sort of conflict or obstacle will be brushed off because of how absurdly OP the MC is. No point in reading further. The art is good though.

It's starting to fall into the generic Isekai trap. . .

. . . But I still like it. . . Does that make me a trash panda?

so this is what they call the kind of story you just turn off your brain to enjoy cause it hits all the obvious points you've already read/watched a million times. okay

i am gonna restart my brain for every single isekai manga so that i don't have to worry about every single title about this

Double-page supporter
The only thing good about this manga is the artstyle, and i'll give that a 3/10

Dex-chan lover
Kid reincarnates and is super op and can beat anyone but he doesn't know he is op and did I mention that the girl falls in love with him. It's a copy and paste isekai with no real flavor

Started generic isekai cookie-cutter meh, stayed that way and will always be that way. The whole "inferior" sounds neat cuz someone overcoming adversity through struggles and such could be a great idea, but no, its obsolete upon entry and the author doesn't know how to take a good idea and make it good.

sigh...... Its another dense OP mc with a harem forming out of nowhere. Progression is key to making a story, as well as pacing it. Harem formed way too fast it turned ridiculously from a typical adventure story to a comedy of writing suited for the trash bin...... this sucks man.......... was looking forward to reading it all :(

Supporter
Too bad the artist picks up a story that isn't worth developing. Why is every chapter always trending?

Why is it explaining every single thing we already know? They're like those basic Twitch/Youtube reaction channels.

Aggregator gang
@Esor
>Why is every chapter always trending?

Because it's the equivalent of junk food.
It's shitty, you've had it thousands of times before, you feel bad after you've had it and keep coming back only to be disappointed even though you expected nothing.
Isekai manga, cultivation manhua and reincarnation/superpower manhwa have settled on a recipe, and they just make sure to tick all the checkboxes. People will keep consuming this junk food because it's escapism and wish fulfillment turned into a science. Low effort is more than enough.

Any manga with the word reincarnated and inferior In the title pisses me off since it’s always trash

Does this author even understand the word "inferior" ? Inferior = [1 : of little or less importance, value, or merit always felt inferior to his older brother. 2a : of low or lower degree or rank. b : of poor quality : mediocre. 3 : situated lower down : lower.] . Firstly,the title said "The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman". Remember it said "Magic Swordsman" and in that world he is show as a strong Magic Swordsman and even the "professional" have a high regard for him. It is still acceptable if the title is "The Reincarnated Inferior Adventurer" because he starts from the bottom of the rank (if I'm not mistaken) . In what way is he a Inferior Magic Swordsman? In any case,he is an Superior Magic Swordsman 1. He is op 2. Ppl regard him highly 3. Most of his enemies are not underestimating his ability,influence and allies( They take a few precautions before attacking him. You can see that they plan everything instead of attacking him without any early plan but in the end,most of his enemies are plain stupids). In conclusion, the author loves plain cliche story just to get bucks . He/She writes the story without any passion. The editor is also an idiot because he/she gives this trash a green light and be published . Hell,even the art starts to look like an art that even my 12 years old daughter can draw

Users who are viewing this thread