Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 5 Ch. 68

Double-page supporter
That is too fucked up can't he look in his Skillboard to cast something like resurrection?????
Or summon a huge water ball over the city

Double-page supporter
Don't worry it gets dumber shortly. Rereading this and remembering I already read this junk.

Aggregator gang
On one hand, it's interesting the author had the guts to kill off a likeable character. On the other, they seem to have forgotten Toru can literally cast a water spell so large he can put out the fire (or flood large parts of the city).
Well,
firstly, you don't just try to put out a fire that is burning everywhere. You try to find people and get them out first.
Secondly, even if he did, the fire is caused by a flammable liquid, which smelled like gasoline. Adding water to put them out is dangerous and frankly, shouldn't even be the first thing to try doing in this situation.

I'm not saying this series is not taking a sharp turn for no reason, because it did. I'm just saying the points for you criticism isn't hard to refute.

Dex-chan lover
Well,
firstly, you don't just try to put out a fire that is burning everywhere. You try to find people and get them out first.
Secondly, even if he did, the fire is caused by a flammable liquid, which smelled like gasoline. Adding water to put them out is dangerous and frankly, shouldn't even be the first thing to try doing in this situation.

I'm not saying this series is not taking a sharp turn for no reason, because it did. I'm just saying the points for you criticism isn't hard to refute.
There's barely any of the gasoline. Their water spells can dilute that shit in an instant.

Aggregator gang
There's barely any of the gasoline. Their water spells can dilute that shit in an instant.
You don't know that.
Or to be more precise, it's next to impossible to really know if the flammable liquid is not spread in a wide range area when it's burning everywhere. And when you don't know the precise cause, trying to fix something WILL result in more problems.

Besides, as I said, the problem is that there are victims being burned or smoked alive there. Should you focus on the fire first and them later, they are as good as dead. That's why firefighters wear fire-protective gears and run into fire for the rescue of victims before they try to put out fire. And to put out fire, you need high pressure water, which, again, can kill the victims instead.

And gasoline don't mix in with water, so they can not be diluted. You know what you are talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread