Reverend Insanity

@DiabolicalHaterAnonx
Which means, whichever chapter gets released first will end up on every aggregate website. Which is why she is doing what she is doing. Which is why we're doing what we're doing.[...]TimelessLeaf is naturally our changing factor and we are hers.[...]you can argue she is not delaying it on Mangadex, but she most definitely is even if that delay is not through mangadex delay feature.
I see where you are coming from. And, well, that pretty much explains everything. Thanks, mate.

If we weren't doing this series, she wouldn't be up to date with it most of the time. You would get it almost a full week later every week than you do right now. That's plainly due to splitting chapters, and the way she releases on her own website.
This is one of those things that I find interesting: Mangadex readers are biased towards Japanese stuff. Whenever they see anything from chinese origin, they bash it and downvote it with just the prologue. Makes me remember, a few years back, when the ppl on mangaone used to bash on Korean stuff because they found the coloring "weird". Ofc, until tower of god came out, and they started to appreciate webtoons.
The situation is the same here: when this series was translated at beginning, no one really cared about it. In that specific context, a chapter a week is the standard -Don't get me wrong. I'd be a hypocrite if I say I don't enjoy faster releases (and as I said twice before, I read the fastest release)- it's just that for this kind of stuff that's normal. And I see no problem if a group decides to translate at its own pace or introduce a delay. I even sided with the new group scanlating A returner's magic should be special and Chronicles of heavenly demon, despite its 2 days delay, for that very same reason. In a way, I see that as mangadex's charm. Besides, forgetting about a series and reading a lot of chapters in one go is nice too (like it happens with hakuba no oujisama, but hey that's just me. This is more like an opinion anyway). Truth be told, readers of this kind of stuff don't really care about fast releases as long as there are releases. We are not like those people that harass your group for faster releases or to make you drop hunter age.
On the other hand, yes, I know, it's shameless but I have to say that 1 or 2 chapters/a month-a month and a half for Dokgo is going to give me an aneurysm lol.

in Blood Rain 2 (Lee Jung Woo is leading character from what I hear)
Hey, that's some awesome good news.

Dex-chan lover
If ours is about to be released, she'll release it without delay.
Wait.. Leaf is a woman?
Make no mistake, we're both being petty about it.
For whatever reason, I can only think/see of the whole situation as some sort of RomCom now... Maybe I'm thinking it too much.

Interesting series. A slightly different take on cultivation, and shows a bit more of the behind-the-scenes backstabbing you'd expect from a typical wuxia story. The MC is an asshole, but not a stupid-evil one. More importantly, the author doesn't try to sell him as good. 7.5/10

Group Leader
LOL, and now after all that drama Meraki removed their version from Mangadex? Idk what's going on, I'm just reading whichever one I see first.

Just fyi this isn't dropped, the author behind it was fatigued and had a lack of workers to help so he fell behind on his release schedule. He also had to get a job to make ends meet.

Usually they continue when they get offers for anime or so. If not, they drop the manga!

Dex-chan lover
i miss this so much, hope the author will eventually be able to start working on this again. would love to see the conclusion

It was confirmed a couple of month ago the author is continuing the series and should return in a Week or so, Sept. 13 to 16 / 2019. Thk Gu Gods

Users who are viewing this thread