Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 16 Ch. 68 - The Foundation of Protection

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a no brainer, theyll be able to build a close relationship with a country thats inaccessible to their continent and he’ll be able to teleport there once he takes a picture.
I really don’t like the twin kingdoms and their scheming, and that would work as a check against their meddling as well

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about "duke bilbo baggins" but no one is talking about how viscount "regalado" "le regalaron" the chancellor title.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about "duke bilbo baggins" but no one is talking about how viscount "regalado" "le regalaron" the chancellor title.
i totally forgot to mention that because i got caught off guard by the duke bilbo line. although i doubt half the people commenting here know spanish well enough to know his name means gifted.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to say, once he arrives, there is no stopping him from teleporting to and back like going off work.
I doubt he could teleport back and forth while on the ship. It takes months for the journey to finish, more than enough alone time for Freya

Dex-chan lover
Princess Margarita calling herself plain while being the most attractive woman in the twin kingdoms, lol. Definitely my favorite character in the Twin Kingdoms, but then we don't get a lot with most characters.
In the light novel she's in her 40s and has wrinkles IIRC.
It's just the manga artist who's got a limited design sense.

Dex-chan lover
...so that's how that annoying girl is going to worm herself in. 3 chances, huh:unsure:

Dex-chan lover
In the light novel she's in her 40s and has wrinkles IIRC.
It's just the manga artist who's got a limited design sense.
The manga is faithful to her light novel appearance. Also, Zenjirou notes that Margarita appears to look around twenty or so, in the light novel (Volume 10, Part 4 on J-Novel). The plainness described is her refusal to use makeup and the like, since she's a blacksmithing maniac whom often injures herself and needs healing.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/sponger-life/images/7/71/Margarita_(LN).png/revision/latest?cb=20230720144533

Now, I think you might be speaking about Isabella, whom definitely has a very mature look in the LN and in the manga, looks like a young teenage maiden.

https://sponger-life.fandom.com/wiki/Isabella_Gillbelle?so=search

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I doubt he could teleport back and forth while on the ship. It takes months for the journey to finish, more than enough alone time for Freya
? They have the globe of calming, unlimited fresh water.

Dried foods can last very long, so their journey should be much faster due to the less need to disembark and restock food supplies (more about water?).

Also previous cargo space for water can now be all food supplies.

Plus they have magic tools, she is a princess. If she doesnt have a ship with increased propulsion of some sort, I would call bullshit.

I'd say the journey would be a little over a month.

Once they reach land in the north continent, he can teleport again, (i assume he cannot teleport on ship)

Dex-chan lover
I like how the artist always keep Margarita's slightly heterochromatic eyes, even if subtle, every time she is drawn.
Not every artist would bother on B&W illustrations.
I find it more obvious in B&W.

so duke bilbo(definitely not related to a certain hobbit), who just got his hands on a magical ring, is going on a journey across the world. the jokes just write themselves.
Helped by half the commenters' hands. (Myself included.)

Once he arrives he could, probably. But on the ship there might be a problem with the movement on the journey. Not entirely sure how the magic works in regards to that.

Plus they have magic tools, she is a princess. If she doesnt have a ship with increased propulsion of some sort, I would call bullshit.
Weren't the magic tools kind of exclusive to where she got the ones now? I mean, it depends on what magic tool creating capabilities the north kingdoms have.

Dex-chan lover
although i doubt half the people commenting here know spanish well enough to know his name means gifted
Here is the thing, regalado when referring to a person is used more often as a pejorative like "lickspittle". Gifted would mean more like "dotado" in Spanish when referring to people.

Edit: and now that i think about it, would being a lickspittle be a trait of this new character?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Here is the thing, regalado when referring to a person is used more often as a pejorative like "lickspittle". Gifted would mean more like "dotado" in Spanish when referring to people.

Edit: and now that i think about it, would being a lickspittle be a trait of this new character?
that could be possible but that depends on if the author knows spanish to that degree. sometimes mangaka use foreign words because they just think it's cool or funny sounding without ever knowing the meaning of the word.

Users who are viewing this thread