Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Start of their Second Year

They grew :O Even if it's just a little, they definitely grew. Praise to the artist! Praise to the artist!

Dex-chan lover
@kliu27 Probably from his fridge that he brought with him. Reusing those kinds of bottles isn't really something you're supposed to do, but that doesn't usually stop people from doing things.

Dex-chan lover
@Disguised22 If you wash, reuse, wash, reuse, etc. one of those kinds of disposable plastic bottles, it starts leaking stuff from itself into whatever you're putting in it iirc. This is stuff you probably don't want to ingest routinely enough for it to become an actual problem, since it's in plastic.

Dex-chan lover
@ADende Ayy, go re-read it. It was her who named him Carlos.

He named him Zenkichi of all the things... Good thing he didn't name him Pochi ffs

The margrave's son looks like the MC, only with a darker skin tone 😂

Dex-chan lover
The queen doesn't have areolas. At all.
There is nothing there.
For a woman whose mamms are in active lactation service, the absence is more than a little conspicuous.

@Glomoro
I already replied to you with that awkward monkey puppet once today, but I'm getting the inclination to do so again.
Which is to say I do exactly what you say with disposable plastic bottles. Though at least I tend to replace them periodically (usually when they start getting smelly no matter how much they're washed).

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph I mean, I dunno how quickly they "go bad" as it were from the reusing thing. I don't think it's even particularly dangerous to most people in most situations generally, it's one of those things that would creep up on you from truly excessive exposure, probably? Like how bananas are technically radioactive, but for that to even be a problem you'd have to eat an absolutely ridiculous amount of them in a fairly short time period. For all I know, the problem only really starts a good while after your personal cut off point for using them.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
Given the way chemicals tend to work, it is probably a cumulative thing then. I'm hazarding a guess that it becomes dangerous after X amount of time because X amount of the plastic has leaked, in which case doing it repeatedly with multiple bottles will also produce a gradual build-up. Just a guess though. I don't know if I'd even realise if my health problems were caused by re-using plastic bottles, and there wouldn't be any more to do about the problem than to stop using plastic bottles for a few years.

Still, plastics are funny things, aren't they? All extracted from oil, which is basically just liquidised fossils. Millions of years of dead things forced into a gloopy black state through extreme pressure and then plastic extracted from it. It is like I'm drinking from a dinosaur graveyard.

Lol, they are middle eastern themed kingdom with French last names and Spanish first names.

Better names:
Manny LeMancha
Carlos Danger
Rico Suave
Chapulin Colorado
Juan Gigante
Slowpoke Rodriguez

It’s a foreign fantasy world. They aren’t going to
figure out the joke, so might as well have fun with the naming conventions.
It’s the name for your child dude..then again irl there’s one named their kid North West lol

Users who are viewing this thread