Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - I am the highest authority!

Dex-chan lover
@Fraksinus: The fan-translation which was scrapped was of the LN, not the WN.
The WN has very limited chapters, and the author only writes like 2-3 chapters per year for it since the LN started publication. Plus the plot is somewhat different compared to the LN (like, the focus of development being Metal Chain from MC's bicycle from the start, rather than Glass).

Also, the WN haven't been translated by anyone yet.

Mc seems too much loyal to get more wifes and go full harem
But i can pretty much see it being forced upon him for political reasons
So do it author, make the masturbating princess his wife for political reasons, so it can develop in a romance

MD@Home
Pretty sure you can't just interchange ordinal and cardinal like that without change in phrasing. "He's in his first year" or "He's not finished his first year" and "he's not yet one year old" all mean the same thing but clearly have different wordings. Not saying that there's anything wrong with that, or that the explanation insinuates that the northern continent doesn't know their grammar, but the illustration pretty much does. "1 year -> 2 years" should say "1st year -> 2nd year".
Chalking this up to a translation error, in-world or otherwise.

Then again, Anglophones seem to love to say "three times more" when they mean "three times as much", so what do I know …

Dex-chan lover
> Her Majesty..... i can feel to her, that she was truly a loving wife here....

> That princess captain, she has this kind of vibe, or charm, that i want to hug her... Hahahahahaha

Kil

Man, the nobles must be salivating for the MC to make a name for himself lol
Princess Freya continues to be such a cutie and a really cool character overall. I'm liking that she can see the good points of the MC, the leverage she talked about could very well turn into a political marriage with him, because until now she's been getting charmed by his "outside the norm" behavior and his neutral treatment of women in general.

Dex-chan lover
The story is really picking up huh? I think legion dragons are too dangerous to exist outside of captivity.

this series is what i call by monthly chapter, the pages and content are so satisfying!

Why do you all want him to marry other women ? Can't we just have a wholesome couple that just stay together instead of adding people that he don't "love" in it ...

Dex-chan lover
too bad the novel translation got axed from licensing. Will be a very long time before we get to see the new translation reach the current point.

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A
too bad the novel translation got axed from licensing. Will be a very long time before we get to see the new translation reach the current point.

Actually, there's another major problem.

gAzRoUTl.jpg

(screenshot from JNC site)

MPT = machine pseudo-translation. aka google translation. Yes, it would be edited to look smooth but in the end no one can say how much it'll represent original.

@BzzBzz

Huh. I haven't been looking at the translators on j-novel that much, but they got any other works that do that? Also you sure that's what it stands for?

Given a lot of the stuff they do seems to have a dedicated translator, and taking a gander through my own bookmarks of their works there's plenty of stuff that has one name translators, which makes me think it's just a Pseudonym. If nothing else, given everything seems to have a dedicated translator it feels like a weird decision to suddenly have a bot do it.

Users who are viewing this thread