Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - The Formation of the Bookkeeping Unit

The rate that this chapter are being translate really infuriates me, if you google the raw of this manga you will find that are 47 chapter available to read and even with 17 chapter ready to be translate they keep translating only one chapter per month ;-;

Supporter
A bear or a gorilla would tear a human with a spear apart, no matter how muscly this chick is an animal that size would destroy her.

Dex-chan lover
Problem is this group is translating a lot of mangas simultaneously instead of focusing on some of them. That's why they release daily but mangas go 1-2 months without new chapters.

Anyways, I'm reading it for free so at least I'm glad someone is translating!

Power Uploader
@Davi_Felizardo I've been explaining this for a while now, I pay Agsilver to translate this series at $15/chapter. Aside from the fact that he works for other groups and can only spare enough time for us, that's all I can afford.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL
thanks for the explanations, I never worried too much about speed because I am not the one investing time or money but clearly not everyone is like this

Dex-chan lover
@Screenwatch
Because culturally, they don’t understand the idea of a guy being subservient to his wife and someone who could be king actively choose not to.
He's not subserviant tho.
Remember when Aura just expected him to say yes to one of her plans and then beat herself up over expecting Zenjirou to agree.

I think there's a difference between letting your wife stay independent and a bread winner and being subservient to that person.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL All I said is that the mangas your group's working on tend to have monthly or by-monthly releases because you don't have enough time or, in this case, translators, and your comment just confirmed it.

Please read my comment again and check if I complained, at any point, about the delays. I haven't. In fact I stated I was thankful of being able to read a manga thanks to your group's work.

My comment was not a complaint, unlike those who commented before me (and those my comment was directed to), who were just bitching about the 2 months delay.

Again, thanks for the work, but you shouldn't aim that comment at me.

@TitanAnteus The two of them have gone out of their way to have him portray himself as subservient to her. Even though they are equals in their relationship they have time and time again worked to have him more or less act as if he was her puppet, a working relationship he agreed to, even seen in this chapter where he is chastising himself for not waiting for her orders despite how he did not have such a luxury. That's what was being referred to, while the two actually have equal footing all the other nobles think that he is subservient to her and respond as such because that's what these two want the nobles to think.

Power Uploader
@Chusep If you're saying you were replying to some other people, then yeah I can interpret your comment as an explanation rather than a statement of our slow release - in that case you can ignore my comment since it was going to explain to the people you're trying to explain to.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit this badass lady really going up against the matriarch

She really said "Watch me"

Users who are viewing this thread