Risou no Himo Seikatsu

I love it. I love this. The characters, the world building, everything. Aside from a few minor issues (like that General Puyol) everything is awesome. I love the lengthy dialogues. I love the way author handled Zenjirou so well, how he think, how he actually matured, how he grows. I love the way they tricked us with waifu baits, I love the way they handled the political issues, I love the way they crafted a fantasy world that feels realistic to the point that you'd believe these kingdoms might as well exists here in our own world.

kudos to the author, and the amazing artist as well.

I mean the manga is good but I feel like this Mc is way to nonchalant and carrels to be in the position he is in. He repeatedly makes mistakes and gives others the opportunity to get information, sometimes I just say to myself, he should just shut his mouth and sit there, that's how annoying it is.

It's a good manga with very good world building but the politics are overwhelming at times.
At this point I just lost interest in it.

i like how the translation group waited until the volume was already out and conveniently made a bunch of progress.

Power Uploader
@Renrul Yes and no. People would not help us find TL no matter how much we asked for, and only ever lent a hand when we went out of our way to offer giftcards for those who's willing to help out.

@RonBWL I think you misunderstood i was making a joke about you guys still translating this to english when the official english chapters have passed your submissions.

Power Uploader
@Renrul And I think you misunderstood my statement when I said I truly wanted to get ahead but no-one-was-helping-us.

Power Uploader
@burmn123 Our previous TL (Shin) kinda disappeared 3 months ago, and naturally we had to find someone else to take over once we're certain he's unlikely to make it back. Which we had absolutely NO luck for 2 months, until I straight up ask readers to refer JTL who'd be willing to work for money in exchange for giftcards - that was when we managed to get Agsliver onboard. Of course since so much time has passed, we had to hurry our ass to catch up, but somehow people are having the idea that we "waited till the official English TL to come out to fast-release".

TL;DR: We did not slow-release on purpose, things happened and there was little we could do aside from doing our best.

So... if I look at the tags only, somehow we have a non-harem isekai story that is somehow ecchi? How? (btw don't get me wrong, I am happy)

Power Uploader
@acart-e Ecchi is far less common in this series, only a few teasing scene and the sex scene in early chapters. But we shall see how future chapters hold up

MC has the opportunity to industrialize the kingdom and made his queen become ruler of whole fukin world but instead he spend his time to learn a stupid magic(and still think by this he can support his wife ???)

@wickerbottom it would take several decades to industrialize the kingdom and the agreement was that he won't interfere, his role is to have sex and spend the day doing nothing. I think its one of the good points of the series the fact that the MC is a normal guy, not an overpowered genius.

Is the LN as good or better than the manga? Should I read it from the beginning or where the manga left off?

Users who are viewing this thread