Road to Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Just because he didn’t fuck the child doesn’t make him not a pervert. Even if we ignore he was fucking her mom all over the village, he still fucked her mom in front of her and her sister which is equally perverted. In summary, he is already pervert. Anyway are we just ignoring that that would be a classic ntr scene if there was a husband or something? Like i feel like that’s something you’d see in milf-tagged ntr

Double-page supporter
@FgoSegul: Too bad that she is a WIDOW because her late husband had already died in a war. So it is NO NTR and cannot become NTR anymore.

Also the MC being perverted is a premise for this whole story.
That is his whole reason for all of his actions and decisions in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers for everybody who don´t mind having their day ruined.

The MC does get frisky with the kids later on.
And the mom is ok with that because at that point she really does love him.
The story is really not afraid to go off the deep end, but it's surprisingly wholesome for a manga about a man who is on a quest to breed his own kingdom...
That said, time skips are a thing in this story and its not as bad as I made it out to be...
But yeah...

@Talh

I'm pretty sure the MC did not really care about that considering he asked about the husband afterwards...
he just saw a pretty lady and wanted her to be his woman :3
At this point in the story, he isn't very skilled in social interactions xD

Aggregator gang
did he fuck a mother in fron of her daughter? just... wtf...

Fed-Kun's army
Give a man medicine, kingdom shall he build😂.

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder how much of the WN is going to get adapted here. Considering the length and detail the WN goes into, It's going to be years before it's even close if they follow the story (even cutting the extraneous parts).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, captain obvious! I never said him having sex with her was ntr. I literally said, “if there was a husband or something” because there is no husband since he’s dead. Never questioned mc being perverted either seeing as how that part of my comment is to directed to him being a pervert regardless of him not fucking the child. (Passive-aggressive lol). @talh

Users who are viewing this thread