Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - Explosion

I seriously hope anyone thinking bombing japan was the right choice or even justifying while enjoying this manga, guess from where, is actually trolling.

That being said, lets fucking go ranna!

@marth

Who knows, considering that one of them is using an ethnic/racial slur to describe Japanese people.

Edit: Nice job editing the slur out.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Ok
1. You're talking out of your ass and writing words I never put down.
2. Where did I imply honorable?
3. You took things out of context

"Tons of innocent lives had been lost including children"
Yes. That was our counter measure. One where we had little choice but to retaliate. The Japanese were hopped up on Methamphetamines dive bombing several (Eleven that I count) US ships killing INNOCENT soldiers. Now, if you reply with soldiers aren't innocent, now you're the one disgusting me. Soldiers are people. That volunteered to the service.

Violence breeds violence. Sure. Look at Rokudo getting his ass kicked trying to talk to his bully. That seems to be working.
Violence is the last act to altercations. They aren't listening to reason? Great. Time to put down the hammer.

Dex-chan lover
@marth I was writing a comparison that violence doesn't resolve violence off the top of my head. I don't how that user took my words and crafted it into something so ridiculous

If he comes up with some pussy shit about violence = bad im drive my pinky toe into the nearest table i see, so by the next chapter expect me to be una hospital

Double-page supporter
@Xxjuggernaut violence DOES resolve violence - as long as you use enough of it. And by enough, I mean kill. They can no longer be violent, if they're dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Is funny, because most officers at the time agreed that because of the Soviets declaring war, Imperial Japan choose to surrender to the US, so that half of Japan wouldn't became another Soviet satellite like Germany. The american nukes were used as an escuse for surrendering, so that the military and the Emperor wouldn't lose face with the people.

Basically "better the american barbarians than the commie scum"

So, what scared the Japanesse wasn't the nukes....it was Stalin.....and the Emperor losing face.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how they could even paste that boy as the slightest bit smart. Enough is known to show that Ranna defends Rokudou from violence and she loves to fight. To hit on her, attack him on a a date will make her pretty fucking mad well, me putting me in her position I know I would be.

@EtanRed yeah, they knew a fraction would die if they surrendered to the USA and they wouldn't lose their culture and identity. They would have been shut out of the western market and who knows, we may not have had a cold war, but an actual ww3.

@Xxjuggernaut if you didn't know japan didn't surrender because of the nukes, but because they didn't want communist russia getting them since if there was a chance of a loss its better to lose to the enemy who just wants to stop the fighting. I imagine basically what goes on in china in terms of land development and forcing people out of their houses, off their land n'shieet.

if you want real evil of ww2 then there is soviet union and its war crimes and such that even makes all axis war crimes dwarf in size

Double-page supporter
Oh hey I wonder what's going on in the comments of Rokud-

Fighting about extreme instances of pacifism depicted in a MANGA vs extreme instances of violence in real life vs atom force

"The nazis weren't the real evil"

Bruh

Supporter
The reaction of the MC is in character: he wants to teach at Ranna others way to deal with the conflicts, the problem is that he is a little bitch...
PS: Just kill the NTR dude...
PPS: Drop bombs to civilian is not the same that drop bombs to military... You have a problem if you think this and is called being "american fag"

Huh, Rokudou got Kazuma'd. NTRed by his first crush becoming a gyaru.

Also, when the narrative has set up Ranna going sicko mode as a Bad Thing, her going sicko mode on NTRman is a Bad Thing. It may be cathartic as fuck, but narratively it spells nothing but trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Rokudou underwent plenty of character development. Each flashback of past Rokudou, who simply let everything happen and was powerless to do anything, is followed by present Rokudou trying to do something about Hyuma in the present - trying to reason with him, appeal to his character, deescalate the situation. After he gets beat up by Hyuma, he gets up immediately no worse for wear - that's pretty much the direct result of his martial arts training; so he would be able to tell Ranna "I'm not hurt, see?" if something like this exact situation occurs. I don't even think he's putting up a brave face. After all the training Rokudou went through the punches and kicks of an amateur like Hyuma probably don't even register. It's like getting beat up by an angry five-year-old. It wouldn't occur to you hit back against a child.

Old Rokudo was a pacifist because he was powerless and a coward. Current Rokudou is pacifist because of his convictions, and he willingly interposes himself to prevent violence however he can. That's what the chapter is designed to show us.

The chapter also shows us that even with all of this, he still hasn't found a surefire way to handle Ranna. If and when he does the manga ends, so it's the biggest challenge for the mangaka to solve in a satisfying way. But still. No character development? Ya'll need a new prescription.

Dex-chan lover
Oh....that bastard dealt damage in another way, than he imagined. He didn't drive them apart by making MC look bad in Rana's eyes, but her in his.

Dex-chan lover
It's not about Rokudou getting hurt, it's not about him taking the hits like nothing. If someone tries to beat the fuck out of someone you care about, even if they're unharmed, it's quite logical to beat the fuck out of them in retaliation. Muh moral higher ground is meaningless, sometimes you just have to fuck up someone's shit yes or yes so that they stop the bullshit.
Some people here have never gotten into a fight and it shows hard.

Users who are viewing this thread