Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Dex-chan lover
At first, the artwork of this manga is kinda hard to swallow (for me). But after reading as many as 127 chapters, I've come to terms with myself and accept it. Actually the art fits the story it's trying to tell.

I wonder what happened to the normal girl, and I can’t remember if something happened to her before.

Aggregator gang
@15quince15: She's around somewhere, but yeah, now that you mention it she hasn't made any appearances in a good ling while. Maybe she went off somewhere to get delinquent training?

@TwilightFaze OK. So the last time she appeared as real person in Chapter 74, right after rokudou and his fellows defeat guys and girls from Onishima. Well, it's almost 60 Chapters without her now.

lol The harem keeps growing. At this rate Rokudou has a gang that can conquer Japan. I bet if she had mentioned Rokudou no one would mess with her. This is pretty good, even more so cause it's a harem and the story makes sense, and while that curse mark makes him a god, he isn't really OP.

Aggregator gang
@locollsteg: Dear God yes. Rokudou has a couple of epic moments later and his friends even step up their game as well. Last arc was in the mountains and that was the best one yet!

Wait a harem manga with a good story, relatable characters and a main that can also take care of his own problems and also wants to grow as a person? Most say it can't be done but Rokudou's response was "Hold my drink!"

Aggregator gang
Dunno about "strong" when compared to Iinuma and the other monsters, but he can hold his own in a fight at least.

Users who are viewing this thread