"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai

Fed-Kun's army
Read some of the translated webnovel... and will say somebody took a one way trip to the far realm(d&d location) big time...
https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Far_Realm

Double-page supporter
Wow, just realized this was the artist that did the art for Akuma no Riddle, which had great art but terrible story. Since the writer was different, this might be very promising indeed.

I don't really care about Dane the Dastard getting his just deserts.
I'd rather see Jean get beaten to death with a spoon.

Fed-Kun's army
@Miriha
I think we're good on the proofreading role now. Having another typesetter/redrawer couldn't hurt, though, in case anyone else is interested in those spots.

Sage guy be like this girl has a childhood friend so I should kill her childhood friend so she will fuck me

Dex-chan lover
Having read the light novel, I'm really interested to see how the manga version goes. Will they compress the story any? Either way, I hope it's able to run all the way to the end, and the author is able to write more and keep improving their technique.

The world certainly could use more stories like this where there's a same sex couple doing more than just being a couple, they can go on adventures too.

I'm really glad I found this series on NU.
Easily became one of my favorites
I hope the manga will include the extras from the LN.

Theme: Zombies? I guess not. Zombie is just a type of monster here. It's not manga about surviving zombies horde.

Users who are viewing this thread