Romelia Senki ~Maou wo Taoshita Ato mo Jinrui Yabasou Dakara Guntai Soshiki Shita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fortress Capture Starts

Group Leader
I'd like to apologize for the delay. But due to lack of staff working on this project, we decided to pause it until we found more staff,
which we have! (but we're still looking for a new re-drawer, though Thank you for applying!).

If you're interest in helping us release this project faster,
please consider join our Discord!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just stumbled into this one because I seem to be more interested in proactive villainess banished ex-fiancees stories right now...

Nothing particularly new or noteworthy in the actual plot thus far (aside from the slave family's death-as-motivator) but the execution is pretty good. Art is generally satisfactory too.

Hoping that the splash page is not indicative of reverse harem. Even better if there's no overt love interest in the early arc.

Will be watching this with slightly higher than mild interest :thumbsup:

Just stumbled into this one because I seem to be more interested in proactive villainess banished ex-fiancees stories right now...

Nothing particularly new or noteworthy in the actual plot thus far (aside from the slave family's death-as-motivator) but the execution is pretty good. Art is generally satisfactory too.

Hoping that the splash page is not indicative of reverse harem. Even better if there's no overt love interest in the early arc.

Will be watching this with slightly higher than mild interest :thumbsup:
agreed, plot is fairly standard (not bad) but the execution has been great so far. worth keeping an eye on.

Fed-Kun's army
This is an adaptation of a light novel, but this seems like the rare case of an adaptation which might be superior to it original.

I'm really liking this so far. Thank you for the translation. I'm looking forward to the next one.

I read what was translated of the web novel/light novel, and the manga seems to be improving on it honestly. Great work by the mangaka.

T
I'd like to apologize for the delay. But due to lack of staff working on this project, we decided to pause it until we found more staff,
which we have! (but we're still looking for a new re-drawer, though).

Thank you so much for updating the series! I thought it had been dropped, and was really sad about it. Sending as much love and support to you guys!!! I am ready for Rome to slay aaaalllll haters!!!

Dex-chan lover
which we have! (but we're still looking for a new re-drawer, though Thank you for applying!).

Thanks for all the hard work!

Contributor
Seems that child (boy?) from a flashback in the last chapter is from an enslaved family who helped the prince's hero party. I guess I was wrong about her having a deceased sibling.

That magistrate underestimating her should fall from grace and be removed from his post at the minimum. Fortunately some of the rookies assigned under her command are not idiots.

Dex-chan lover
AIws7D4.png

I was so confused by this page. I guess I am supposed to assume that these are two different people since the ones next to them are clearly different, but what the hell, artist, why?

P.s. Okay, chapter 4 actually explains that they are twins...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread