Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - The Happiness-like Times

Dex-chan lover
Quite bizarre chapter but one thing stands out...
Shouldn't Miya write the character for "cat" instead?

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, I'm getting similar vibes to that Jigoku Sensei Nube chapter when Hiroshi's reincarnated mother was satisfied and gave up her ego in favor of her reborn self.

Dex-chan lover
Is not that Japan perfectly safe,, but sometimes I envy this children can go out a bit far without parents without being abducted.

This chapter left me with a bad feeling, Miya's soul rested in peace, and now maybe she is the Sakuya that she should have been at first, just a normal elementary school girl. Maybe reincarnating is another way of not going to heaven, until we can make the earrings that we left in our past lives.

Will the same thing happen with Hinata when she can see Sadao leading a happy and stable life so she can say goodbye with a smile?

Double-page supporter
@LordoftheKeep

I mean I guess he was just really confused and accidentally accepted lol

Also don't think of it as weird. She's so young that he wouldn't think of it as somethign immoral.
It's normal for kids her age to have crush on adults after all, most adults will just play along since it help stimulate their emotion.

Well generally this kind of thing is more common among family members such as cousin. The innocence of youth... Nothing serious.

Well in her case it isn't just a childhood crush...

But really if some random kid slapped you and then asked for a date you would be confused enough to casually answer like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread