Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Thanks for the chapter~

Although ngl this one was kinda disappointing not cause of length or anything but it just feels like playing into the trope a little bit too much for my liking

Double-page supporter
In other words she doesn't mind dying. What are you gonna do next

Thanks for the update!

hahahhahah that comment about her not being grossed out by the kiss. LOL. thank you for the translation. 👌👌👌👌 you made my day ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Did he just destroyed her butterflies?
The ones she grown and cared for?

omg ahhhh ty for the upload !

also,,,, not the point but her earrings are so pretty omg

I can’t imagine how hard it must be for her to pretend she’s heartless all these years to protect herself and her mother. Bet she didn’t even have time to grieve about her brother’s death too :(((((

I really hope he didn’t destroy her butterflies lmao, I DO FEEL HORRIBLE FOR HER TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH everything just for a smidge of power that has many repercussions but damn did it make her op 😔 I want her to fight off her shit family so badly but maybe the butterflies option isn’t the only one
Ty for updating 💕💕 I like how you word your translations, idk how to explain it but when I was reading her inner monologues, they genuinely felt cold or maybe I'm just dumb
Cant wait for more of this story

Aside from not knowing that she would need to save the ml this story is so good that it could stand without the reincarnation element. At the same time, the reincarnation element provides an interesting backdrop. On the assumption that before she was reincarnated she was a decently moral person, the choices she makes in order to survive have that much more weight to them. The FL is also much more enjoyable as she is more morally grey than the typical "villainous" who is bequeathed the title but is actually a good person (almost to an extreme).

Dex-chan lover
I think the MC's PRESENT butterflies have been destroyed. Remember, she lied about having lost 2 of the 3 eggs. Only 1 was lost and the other hatched, but with only a dozen or so butterflies. I don't think the 3rd egg has yet to hatch, and when she told her father it did, she only showed him the butterflies she already had.

the “두근두근“ sound effects at the last panels are like “ba-dump” his heart was beating 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread