Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

It wouldn't make sense given the title, but if that was really him getting devoured I wouldn't be mad, like im alllll for a powerful and actually psycho Villainess

fck those eyes they just ugh.

right when she snuffed the light out of the candles

can't she just blow them? why did she use her bare hands? edginess flowing in this Agriche fam?

or there's this magic where you can't simply blow them

anyway...

ahh then what will happen when he went back,, the news would travelled so quickly isn’t it? May be she’ll escape too or something?? I’m worried for our MC🥺💔

@Mariartis @kellon She's probably just buying time. People would notice he's missing much faster than however long it takes for the news that he's alive to get back.

QUEEN BEHAVIOUR ✋😩😩

also anyone already schemed the novelupdate spoiler?? do spoil me with
what roxana replaced cassis with, bcos I know hes alive and he would come back for her, but I dont remember this butterfly eating part

Dex-chan lover
@Mariartis maybe she has a plan to prevent her death when the family notice what happened.

I think she's probably going to run away in a few chapters... There is no way she will stay in the house.

Dex-chan lover
oh, is that monster the one that devour pedelian people? so it can give false alarm because it "contain" pedelian people?

So apparently the butterflies can create illusions just like how she dealt with Charlotte, so she had to be stronger to be able to cast that illusion

Users who are viewing this thread