Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so happy she had a plan after releasing him!! Most of the stories even with a smart MC neglect the plan after the fact. I was so worried things were going south right away but she is awesome!!

Oohhh so that’s how she’s gonna cover up his escape. I wonder how she made that replacement body?

Dex-chan lover
Death has been successfully faked. But man he gonna be p*ssed when he finds out the truth.

Aggregator gang
Wonder how she was able to make such a convincing copy of Cassis. Perhaps magic, or maybe a doppelgänger somehow?

not bad quite smart
well at least if her way to create the body double stays outside the knowledge of her family until she wont have to fear their retaliation anymore
would have been better if she could lay the blame on one of her siblings

like for example if she were to mention that he has become boring since the teaparty incident and that imitation happened to be the calling card of one of her jealous siblings

well and of course said sibling would have to disappear at a suitable time

wowzers what a great end to this arc. I can't wait to see how his escape goes and if we'll get more world building from his perspective

omg that was amazing i need more 😔 i cant wait for next weeks chapter and see the new arc

That was incredible!! The unexpected is killing me. And I cannot stop thinking I am horrible thinking that it was so beautifully done while she probably killed a poor guy that looked like the ML...

Users who are viewing this thread