Roxana

Wow, the art is beautiful and the Mc is amazing. Not to mention the outstanding and actually villainous plot. There’s nothing I don’t like about it. This might be my new favorite manhwa. Praise the author and thank you to the scanlators who are translating this.

the ratings skyrocketed lmao anyways thank you so much for the mass release everyone who have worked on it💖

i'm shook how villainess the characters are, the insanity of the characters

The story is really good and the art is absolutely amazing!!! The FL is just badass and so beautiful. Thank you for the tranalations

Wtf. If I reincarnate in this kind of family, I'd just bang my head the minute I realize the nightmare I'm in and bid them sayonara. Thiis is insane! Props to the FL for adapting so well 😂

Btw. What's up with the reverse harem tag? Please don't tell me Kassis has rivals?!?

Double-page supporter
the mass released spoiled me thanks to both scanlation teams even if i don't know what's going on between them
anyways!! really really good that im even tempted to BUY the novel if it had english you know? im just dying to know what happens.

altho the reincarnation tag seems weak and hardly used here but it wouldn't be the same without it, because how else would she know ML was heroine's brother? hmm not sure if this is a minus, but hey, the FL is really cool, i love her

Users who are viewing this thread