Roxana

@Neko9406 reading from the novel spoilers I agree with you.
it seems having the kind of upbringing their family have, Dion seems to find solace with Ana since she's the only one who openly showed him some kind of emotion, though it wasn't love but still an emotion, regardless. He's quite determined to have some kind of impact on Ana that will never leave her, so I guess a "scar" in a way is a good metaphor. He wants to leave an impression on Ana even if it's a bad one.

Sooo i just wanted to say, so far there’s nothing like reverse harem plot from 1-20 chapters (maybe there will be in the future idk) but I wanted to read it because the art is gorgeous and the description was interesting. I wasn’t disappointed because now that I’ve finished reading until the latest chapter, I needed more!!! 😫😫😫 update please come soon!!!

Btw, the mc Roxane is a smart and strong gorgeous villainess lady. She doesn’t really depend on the novel and she doesn’t act like a damsel in distress. Well she had too for survival (because damnnn her family is mental and psychotic). Overall 10/10🦋 the potential for this is strong

@eamxu he just wants to be relevant lmao at the end of the novel i guess
everyone assumes he's dead but he has just became a nomad or wanderer whatever he's free and would occasionally annoy Ana because he still wants to see her cry if anything that just radiates sibling energy

@JelloYello a spoiler thread is at novelupdates i just read through that and about novel translations, there isn't seem to be one. the book set is sold out though individual volumes are still on sale and digital copies of raws aren't out yet or maybe i just can't find one lmao
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-way-to-protect-the-female-leads-older-brother-%EC%97%AC%EC%A3%BC%EC%9D%B8%EA%B3%B5%EC%9D%98-%EC%98%A4%EB%B9%A0%EB%A5%BC-%EC%A7%80%ED%82%A4%EB%8A%94-%EB%B0%A9%EB%B2%95.120098/

Kie

Contributor
We've officially dethroned Beware of the VIllainess! as highest rating villainess manga/manwha, all hail our new queen Roxana.

Dex-chan lover
@yourisekaiwitchess As someone that really likes Solo Leveling... in my controversial opinion, it doesn't deserve a 9.3 rating :p I guarantee that the rating would be lower if it wasn't for the god-tier art, since the story itself is actually kind of generic... though art is still pretty important for reading enjoyment, so I guess that's a wash.

That being said... man, this art is pretty god-tier as well haha

Double-page supporter
First the art is gorgeous. That's it.

Next the story. It's so-so at best, nothing I haven't seen before, but the character dynamic makes up for it so it keeps your attention to it longer.

I'm wary about the reverse harem tag though. Not a big fan of it

I definetly like this manhwa it's just wholesome, the characters are amazing and well written i like how some stupid people judge the mc's action because they don't clearly know the reason and not try to know it.

But besides to simply put it this is my cup of tea.

I dont know why people think dion have romantic feelings for his sister just cuz he wants to see her cry... i, for example, like to make my lil sis and lil cousins cry and see them run to their mothers in tears with snots on their lil noses 😈

BWAHAHAHA just kidding... or am i?

Thank you soooo much for the chapters! This is really a great read! Can't wait to read what happens next! <3

Fed-Kun's army
It's certainly interesting. Graphic as hell too, considering the genre. I'm very surprised this is a reverse harem though. Considering the way the story is going, I can't even imagine romance being on anyone's mind

This manhwa is really a masterpiece with a very unique plot. I love it. The MC is so strong and bold not to mention also smart. I can't wait for the next update. Please update more.

Users who are viewing this thread