Roxana

@grimthougths fufu ~ probably yes ~~
Some ppl just dont know what a masterpiece when they saw it

@ayushk222 She is like this probably due to the incident of her brother Ashil where he died,which tormented her. As you can see when she was little she was nowhere like this but after her brother's death she is like this, it may also due to the influence of her family, and she is forced to be like this in order to live and save the original FL brother, or else she would be dead or something. You can see the huge effect it had when Ashil died due to chp 1 or 2 that she says "There was no place for me there, until that incident happened" and it showed Ashil dead and one of his eyes gouged out. Also it seems like she is also like this so she won't be as tormented anymore as her mother, or looked down upon etc. So yes it may be due to the family's influence and Ashil's death.

I havent read this manhwa but the warning...r-15 means no snu snu but gore which to my understanding can contain explicit human mutilation is ok...HAHAHAHAHAH I don't know why but it is just so funny to me.

Omg i cant believe it this manhwa is so good it’s sensationally amazing i luv every aspect of it its so damn good like the story art characters everything!!!! Im actually in luv with this!! And damn dion & zaddy look so frkn hot omggggg!!! I will never fall in luv with a human after seeing them

They are all batshitcrazy and I'm digging this shit so much.... this is freaking amazing. Love it!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
this is a "villainess" story that actually make you realize the Female Lead is a natural and 100% capable to become an villainous evil person. its like im reading a cruel vampire family where every person in the household is crazy including the FL
the MC is manipulative, cunning, using blood art. and even openly resent and mean toward her own mother
wish the "reincarnated" from another world element is actually non existent. because it seem the story can hold its own already for the most part

the contrast between beautiful art and characters action or expression is very satisfying. the story is quite mature too, without the cringe "im villain but my action is anything but that" story element

After reading countless webtoons and getting tired of isekais in all genre, The isekai God has finally decided to drop this masterpiece. This webtoon is really unique and lives up to the female lead as an actual villain but she had a reason why.

Woah this manhwa is amazingly good. Not cringe and cliché like any other manhwas i've read before

In the first chapter, Speedcat & Princess Alliance changed Ashil to Achille. I prefer Ashil more than Achille.

This is basically resident evil 7
Mc is Zoe
Her step brother is Lukas
Kassian is Ethan
Maria is Margaret

Users who are viewing this thread