Roxana

Now thats what I call "Villaines" She actually looks and acts the part, not just another damsel in distress.

this is a true villainess that actually plays her part Ive read so many villainess storys and the only thing they do is either change theyre personality or do some other irrevelant thing and this is probaby the only rencarnation/isekai manhwa iv'e read of the villainess that actually does her part and yea theres more out there but this one is probably my fave. (personally) Oh and I love the art :p Im going to go read the novel since im quite curious but yea lolz ty for the translations.

I really like this series because manwhas often portray the MCs as "villainesses" when they aren't really. Whereas here, there are really morally gray characters and I LOVE IT !

I if didn't know the guy was the Mane character that would have fooled me. I'm guessing she sacrificed one of the guards to make it look like he was truly dead.

This webcomic makes me uncomfortable lol. But it's just because I'm not one for gore or horror, I keep having to read chapters between my fingers 😅😭

Wait. How does she think she can get away with this? As soon as her father finds out that her bf is still alive it will all come crashing down...

This webcomic is so mesmerizing and addictive. I'm little surprised because I'm not into this kind of stories. Week after week I just can't wait for next chapter. I wish chapters woud be releasing more frequently. And I'm really grateful for translating.

thats a real weak plan roxy, unless you plan to kill your father before he finds out our boy is alive

This family is crazy...
i shall escape 🥸🥸🥸🏃🏃🏃
🦋🦋🦋🦋 eat person alive
Good job daughter👨‍👧
Thanks dad 💃🏽💃🏽
😂😂😂

Anyone know which translation is better? I was gonna start with sleepy translation because they translate the sfx sounds but im not to sure, so which one do yall think is better?
Because I'm to lazy read both

@ViralAir, @BeWater
Its been a while since I've read from the beginning, but from what I remember her plan should work okay? Word on cassis doesn't really get around (I could totally be thinking of another manhwa tho), because his family disapproves of him or something? Or just his dad. So the evil family won't know for at least a little bit that he's alive, and I don't think Roxanne is planning on living her whole life there, so she should be safe until its time for her to go.

Or she really is planning on killing the whole family. Wouldn't surprise me, especially with how intent she is on getting her butterflies as strong as possible

I'm actually happy to read about some actual evil people. Like these folks are actually ruthless.

I love the FL. She's a villainess, strong, and very conniving. She lives up to the name, even if she's doing it to survive. I've read so many isekai where the reincarnated person is a "villianess" and tries to be evil in a cutesy way. Thats fine but it gets annoying, and their personality tends to be lacking. Roxana isn't like that.

I enjoy this manga with all it's politics and underhanded dealings. I like her so much.

Users who are viewing this thread