RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess:
Buildings are going to pop up out of nowhere
NPCs are force push into new buildings
Quest complete!

Dex-chan lover
Still upset the big tiddy elf mage is dead. Pretty dark in an otherwise lighthearted comedy. What are the chances MC has some busted glitch to respawn NPCs?
I was half expecting the slime to be the next main character, but now that you mention that, the author probably wouldn't have a new main character kill, post story start.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Feeed
  • p1 it might be because of his upbringing but -> it might be because of his upbringing, but
  • p2 is Ada as far as I know. -> is Ada, as far as I know.
  • p2 The NPCs I know Are -> The NPCs I know are
  • p2 Being alienated... [From context, this might instead be meant to read something like "Feeling left out..."?]
  • p4 Gladiator Masshamu <-> c11p31 One-Eyed Dragon Masshamu
  • p4 Elf Arc Sorceress, Eliha <-> c11p31 Great Magician Eliha
  • p4 Silverwolf Fighter, Lutol <-> c11p31 Silverwolf Warrior Lutol
  • p5 anything you need including -> anything you need, including
  • p6 NPCs I know unlike Ain-kun... -> NPCs I know, unlike Ain-kun...
  • p7 special ability Brain Gourmand. -> special ability: Brain Gourmand. // special ability is Brain Gourmand.
  • p7 I have perfectly devoured these three. They don't suspect me -> I have perfectly devoured these three. The hero's party doesn't suspect me [In the original phrasing, "these three" and "They" doesn't refer to the same people, which makes the sentence misleading.]
  • p7 strong but weird ass skill -> strong but weird-ass skill // strong but bizarre skill
  • p7 I have to have it all -> I must have it all
  • p12 weak to this sort of thing right? -> weak to this sort of thing, right?
  • p15 It's fun in its own way though -> It's fun in its own way though.
  • p16 Our thinking will eventually get stuck at a wall -> (This reads a bit weirdly, but I don't have a suggestion for improvement.)
  • p16 and also got straight to the final boss -> and also got straight to the final boss.
  • p18 Speedru nning... -> Speed-running... // Speedrun-ning...
  • p18 something anyone can do -> is something anyone can do
  • p19 Striking while the iron's hot. -> We'll strike while the iron is hot.

Supporter
You don't want to actively panhandle your game
Couldn't help myself...
p-1123-2-screw_handle_example.jpg

Dex-chan lover
:huh: i'm still waiting for the moment where he slip trough the world geometry and break everything.
like, he just caught missingno... and corrupt the very fabric of this reality...

Dex-chan lover
Welp, guess my prediction last chapter was wrong, wonder how long it'll take for the disguises to be revealed

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm kinda expecting that he's gonna teach the slime something that accidentally exposes/kills the slime, like a vibration tech that just has a side effect of making slimes disintegrate/break apart.
That's my expectation as well. Teaching the slime to speedrun is either going to destroy it, or freak it out so badly it reveals itself.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he's gonna duplicate a building the same way he duplicated those diamonds. Thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Either
A) Slime is going to be killed after learning the joy of speedrunning
B) Slime is going to join the protagonist so he can learn from experience rather than memory

Regardless of what happens to the slime, I really want to see a building speedrun. Next chapter can't come soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
Still upset the big tiddy elf mage is dead. Pretty dark in an otherwise lighthearted comedy. What are the chances MC has some busted glitch to respawn NPCs?
I'd think very very low, given if he could, he would've done that already. Unless it needs to be named NPCs? Or they're special since they're mercenaries you can hire, so maybe there's a way to keep summoning them back

Dex-chan lover
Man that reminds me when I first took up TF2 back around 2012 and had a friend I met online show the ropes.
Ended up playing until late 2019 man I really miss those days. Too bad the game is basically dead these days.

Thanks everyone over at FML Translations for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread