Run Away With Me, Girl - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

LET'S GOOOOO!!!
k3dkmUL.jpg

Fuck yeahhhh
Fuck Tazune, and I mean that in the most disrespectful way possible.

Dex-chan lover
During the platform it was all "Please let nothing happen. Please let nothing happen."

I don't really like to believe that, but good thing Tazune was a bit more mature than I gave him credit for, and I do hope it wasn't just him being a sociopath and restraining himself from making a scene there just to find a way to fuck them over later. Because yeah, him being traumatized or whatever is something understandable, but him being that much of an sore asshole just because of that isn't.

Dex-chan lover
good that he apologized and acknowledged the hitting, but that doesn't change the fact that she doesn't have to forgive him or stay with him. good on them. but also uh oh mama caught them

Aggregator gang
Uh. I am bad at predictions, but it feels like this is going to get ugly.

Edit: 16 chaps only, so nvm

Fed-Kun's army
The author clearly understands abusive relationships and the way that abusers will act nice and use guilt, to keep a hold on their victims this was a powerful chapter. I really hope nothing bad happens to our girls but I can't believe that it's going to be smooth sailing from here.

I hope everything will be okay until it End.
I mean it's only 2 chapters left until End.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's ending?! So soon! But this is one of my favorite stories now, very enjoyable. I also was scared with that platform scene but luckily nothing happened and now our 2 girls are together without restraints.

I'm really gonna miss this series when it's done, but I've loved it every step of the way so far. It's absolutely a masterpiece.

Also,
EMXihYIW4AAFlTa

Fed-Kun's army
He's not a bad guy.. at least not intentionally... It happens, sometimes.. people change, and he changed..
I think he was really self centered, even in the end, he thought and said, "what do I not have".. when talking about his mistake he couldn't blame himself instead blaming his past, not taking responsibility for what he did.. It was his actions that lead to the breaking point, He should have looked at her more.. and not just her smile.

I am happy this ended up like this, because it feels very real and infatuates their feelings. He's not just some bastard that does bad things because he want's to, and it's not like every male character in a yuri story needs to be a reason to make the yuri couple more close..
It really tires me out seeing useless drama and unrealistic dumb characters just for the sake to move the plot forward, so it's refreshing to see something like this..

I really love how the relationships are played with in this story, even tho we don't see much of the characters because it's a short story, everything we see has a purpose and makes them even more charismatic.
I really really like this, If I were to write stories like this one someday, I would be very proud of myself.

Thank you so much for the chapter, this would be a good ending for the manga to be honest haha, but even if it were I would like to see more, thank you so so much for making this available <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread