Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Can we take for a moment to appreciate how wide the previous corrupt Kazdex feudal lord's [batting zone] was considering Eldan's mother was a freaking elephant lady?

Surprisingly the kids are cute. Normally when I read kids in manga, they seem bratty.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy

Well, the princess heard that the 'Hero' had gotten a lot of rewards, right?
It was publicly known, right ?
Why wouldn't thieves be attracted to that?

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Princess heared about the hero and never bothered to research. The bandits are either walked a lot of distance wich is highly unlikely in the first place and they risk to wander until they starve in steppes wich they could have realised when they arrived in that case or they dwell relatively close by so they should know better then go into wilderness in the middle of nowhere for questionable gains. It does not make any sense logically for them to be brigants.

Fed-Kun's army
So many things to like in this manga. A chubby joke-like elephant-man character, who turned out to be a heroic visionary who just successfully overthrown his tyrannic father. Loli-bait twins who actually act like children their age: fighting, crying, doing pranks. This, this is good.

Dex-chan lover
Klaus is such a supportive friend he has a sixth sense for when people need him.

Contributor
I'm disappointed that he didn't get himself a Dragon armor...

That guy with the "bandits" looks like that loud fool that came with the princess.

Every chapter moves the story forward without feeling rushed, I really enjoy this series.

Dex-chan lover
Aruna's face on page 8, that look in her eyes... hehehe, Dias is going to have a lot on his hands once the embargo breaks

Users who are viewing this thread