Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Hoping to be surprised by the lack of forced drama-padding
From what I remember of the Web Novel
there wasn't really much of any drama. That I remember anyways.

Though they seem to be going by the LN for this so that probably isn't too accurate. Definitely wasn't as far as Nikaido is concerned.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm getting a fever myself. Hand holding, not once but twice in one chapter! :lewd:

Dex-chan lover
From what I remember of the Web Novel
there wasn't really much of any drama. That I remember anyways.

Though they seem to be going by the LN for this so that probably isn't too accurate. Definitely wasn't as far as Nikaido is concerned.
Do you know when they actually get together? Because now the MMC is kinda wavering and still hesitating, oh and of course did they ever have seggs in the WN :meguusmug:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Do you know when they actually get together? Because now the MMC is kinda wavering and still hesitating, oh and of course did they ever have seggs in the WN :meguusmug:
I don't remember the chapter of the WN but it's toward the end of their school trip where he confesses and they're actually together (Although technically they're already together now anyways but whatever).

They did also cross that line, eventually. They get close to it a few times and only actually do the deed after her parents say how they didn't mind, and actually encourage it a bit with teasing of their own sex life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't remember the chapter of the WN but it's toward the end of their school trip where he confesses and they're actually together (Although technically they're already together now anyways but whatever).

They did also cross that line, eventually. They get close to it a few times and only actually do the deed after her parents say how they didn't mind, and actually encourage it a bit with teasing of their own sex life.
W Author :wooow:, and thank you very much for the spoilers

And yeah they are technically together but he's still kinda unsure about his own feelings and hasn't confessed to her yet

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mmm yes lemme put my hand in ya pocket to hide the fact we're holding hands 🤡

Dex-chan lover

They get together for good at around chapter 46 in the WN, and their first time happen at chapter 104-105, in the LN they get together at the end of Volume 1, and their first time is at the end of Volume 2 iirc, though you don't get anything explicit out of it and events are sorta different between WN and LN here

Dex-chan lover
They get together for good at around chapter 46 in the WN, and their first time happen at chapter 104-105, in the LN they get together at the end of Volume 1, and their first time is at the end of Volume 2 iirc, though you don't get anything explicit out of it and events are sorta different between WN and LN here
Well I don't mind them not showing it, actually I prefer them not showing it, but do you think the manga is adapting from the WN or LN? Or maybe a mix of both?

Users who are viewing this thread