Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A cruel crimson

Dex-chan lover
Alchemist is a baddie, but I'm going to guess Lena's search magic won't find Dion because his magic signature has been changed since he now is now a part dragon. Hopefully the guild master tells Lena the truth and simply asks her to give Dion time to grow and then arrange a meet up when he's ready

Dex-chan lover
Alchemist is a baddie, but I'm going to guess Lena's search magic won't find Dion because his magic signature has been changed since he now is now a part dragon. Hopefully the guild master tells Lena the truth and simply asks her to give Dion time to grow and then arrange a meet up when he's ready
But because these type of authors can't create a logical story progression to save their lifes the guild master probably does the opposite for... reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I low key hate this trope. The constantly one step behind in finding someone. I would much rather they have their confrontation and then continue the adventure
Tru, but one way or another the Guildmaster will probably say something which either convinces Yuki that Dion really died and she goes off the rails, or she will say something uncertain which in turn makes Yuki continue the search without knowing, if he's alive and question her party/herself ugh

Also, Unreasonably hot alchemist with tits bare out - Check ô_o

Dex-chan lover
Guild master what you doing lmao
she might have acted on the impulse that even Yuki might have been behind the actions that nearly had Dion killed. so she went to confirm it dealing in a very direct way, since Yuki did actually (seemingly) abuse her magic power. Guild Master might have presumed Yuki could be looking for finishing the Job of killing MC for all she know.

or at least i hope that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread