Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Order, Chaos, and the Courier II

Supporter
http://www.wtnb-bnz.jp/blog/diary/yoshida8armors

Here's the link to the cut page about helmet designs on page 39.

Dex-chan lover
The Heretics postscript was weird.
The Valdesi (Waldensians) and AnaBaptists (Amish, Hutterites and Mennonites) never fought each other. Both movements were anti-militaristic.
The Catholics massacred them though.

Group Leader
@Luke_chase Yup, the second volume will be scanlated but just not by me. I'm dropping all my series cause of RL stuff. This particular series will be continued by NotToSolo Scans (The peeps doing the author's other manga,
"A private Story on Third Street").

Dex-chan lover
This is probably one of the greatest manga I've read.
Way too enjoyable.
Thank you very much so for translation!

Dex-chan lover
Uuh we change “deus” with the latin word for “taxes” and google TL says....TRIBUTA VULT?

@Northern but they’re kids. Fuck if they know if it’s correct or not.

The tax collectors are bit more ruthless than I thoguht they would be
"TAXATION SLASH" lol

Double-page supporter
Was wondering when the local enforcement arm would turn up. (In real-historical terms these guys would more or less be the cadres of mercenaries cities, or the overlords thereof, kept on retainer to augment their part-time citizen militias and town guards.)

For the record the wonky decos on Medieval helmets were made of papier mache and/or leather for reasons of cost, weight and not getting your bloody neck broken when the other guy's blow nicked them. Not terribly survivable in action obv but hey, gear damage came with the territory and anyone who could afford that level of kit in the first place would have zero trouble getting it repaired and replaced as needed.

If you look close at the bottom of the spread page Kilmaria (skull helm) has 'Memento Mori' engraved in her sword fuller.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me what is helmet in page 20? They look so cool, I want to draw them.

Especially the one with flat helmet face/Giskarn (short guy, left of the teutonic)

Users who are viewing this thread