Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - The Station, the Chief, and the Courier

Dex-chan lover
His wife was sleeping with his brother

PBF090-Mrs._Hammer.png

Dex-chan lover
It's always hard hitting when this lighthearted comedy suddenly gets dark. Poor Chief, but he set himself up for that. You can't ENTIRELY blame the brother. I mean, you can blame him quite a bit, but the Chief did say that his brother would take care of her if "something" happened. "Something" did happen, and four years went by.

...what's the proper grace period you should wait before taking your brother's wife, anyway? I'd say four is plenty.

Dex-chan lover
Option 1: Because of the inefficient postal service, his letters, ransom demands or even the news of his survival didn't make it to his wife. So after Months of uncertainty, she decided to move on.
Option 2: The wife knew and was boinking his brother anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Option 1: Because of the inefficient postal service, his letters, ransom demands or even the news of his survival didn't make it to his wife. So after Months of uncertainty, she decided to move on.
Option 2: The wife knew and was boinking his brother anyway.
Option 3: Under the excuse of plausible deniability due to poor quality couriers, the wife and brother claimed he was already dead and the enemy was just trying to trick them.

Contributor
Chief: In case anything happens to me, my brother will take care of you

Wife: Something happened to you, so your brother took care of me

Chief:
tenor.gif

Ouch, poor chief. Tho around 5 years passed so if the wife didn't get the letters it's not really unexpected. Hopefully this will be continued next chapter and won't be left as is

Contributor
...While that is terrible, is it wrong of me to focus plenty on Yoshida's legs again? We got some nice views of that.
The wife's legs weren't bad either.

The Chief created the Postal Service to save others from the horrors of NTR. Little did he know that it just made it easier for lonely housewifes to NTR their husbands with the Mail Courier.

Users who are viewing this thread