S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 32 - Urgent Mission

Dex-chan lover
Did Kaiser talk to his daughter through a smartphone? Or was it some magical communication device?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly starting to check out from this manga. I was on board when the focus was on the daughters, and still on board with the side plots and characters each daughter brings (guards, magic academy, adventurer guild). But now we're spending all our time focusing on the MC, his backstory, how awesome he is, stuff like that, and I just don't care. I was here for the Daddy complex-based comedy the title promised me, and now that I'm not getting it I'm finding that I just don't care about what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
There's something that always bugged me with the scene where a character kick or hit the rock so hard it literally become a missile.

Won't the rock get destroyed the moment of contact with the kick? . Or is it conveniently warped with magic shield so it won't shatter and only destroyed on the impact

That just never have any explanation in any manga lmao
But you've gotta admit, that initial attack was sick though

Dex-chan lover
Fellas, get your favorite metal music ready for we might feast the next chapter for a good old badassery.

Dex-chan lover
A rock would most certainly be destroyed by a sudden force that sent it off with so much power, yes.

But if you need an explanation that physics can give to offer you some comfort, as long as it's not a 'kick' but a 'throw with a leg', as in, the leg is actually stopped/slowed before hitting the rock and then speeding up explosively, then yes. A rock can very much withstand that easily and accumulate enough power to smash through a bunch of large-sized monsters, so long as they're flesh and blood anyway.

But if you go explaining stuff in the first place, this crater left in its wake is physically not possible either (especially since this shape suggests that it either accelerated as it went or was shattered and the pieces fanned out). Hence it is best to assume that these feats are in fact a combination of physical strength and supernatural element which would make the rock withstanding the impact quite a lot more reasonable.
That's certainly explain it a bit more. Rather than a kick it more of a push if she slowing down enough as to not break the rock and accelerate really fast when her foot touch the rock.

Thanks for answering my dumb questions. Much appreciated sir

Dex-chan lover
could also be foreshadowing of something more sinister behind the scenes.
The only foreshadowing that was previously mentioned would be the unknown assailant in the school. =/ After it turned out it wasn't Regina.

Users who are viewing this thread