S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 32 - Urgent Mission

Dex-chan lover
There's something that always bugged me with the scene where a character kick or hit the rock so hard it literally become a missile.

Won't the rock get destroyed the moment of contact with the kick? . Or is it conveniently warped with magic shield so it won't shatter and only destroyed on the impact with the enemy

That just never have any explanation in any manga lmao

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
There's something that always bugged me with the scene where a character kick or hit the rock so hard it literally become a missile.

Won't the rock get destroyed the moment of contact with the kick? . Or is it conveniently warped with magic shield so it won't shatter and only destroyed on the impact

It's easy to think (for me at least)to see the initial kick a meteorite just in space and the rock coming into contact with something as the atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover
I think the most interesting thing will be to see Elsa's reaction. She is already feeling down about being beat by Regina. I have a feeling that seeing how well Regina and Kaiser work together and how powerfull Regina is will give her a bit of an inferiority complex and strain her relationship with Daddy. Might even lead to self destructive behavior. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover

Won't the rock get destroyed the moment of contact with the kick? . Or is it conveniently warped with magic shield so it won't shatter and only destroyed on the impact

Well atleast this time it was a rock lifted off the ground and likely reinforced by OP MC magic. But yeah it's a trope/cliche seeing object sent flying and piercing multiple things

Aggregator gang

A rock would most certainly be destroyed by a sudden force that sent it off with so much power, yes.

But if you need an explanation that physics can give to offer you some comfort, as long as it's not a 'kick' but a 'throw with a leg', as in, the leg is actually stopped/slowed before hitting the rock and then speeding up explosively, then yes. A rock can very much withstand that easily and accumulate enough power to smash through a bunch of large-sized monsters, so long as they're flesh and blood anyway.

But if you go explaining stuff in the first place, this crater left in its wake is physically not possible either (especially since this shape suggests that it either accelerated as it went or was shattered and the pieces fanned out). Hence it is best to assume that these feats are in fact a combination of physical strength and supernatural element which would make the rock withstanding the impact quite a lot more reasonable.

Dex-chan lover

It's the same thing as any character who picks up a giant structure with their hands, and doesn't fall over from imbalance or have the structure break in half from only being supported at a single point where it's not meant to have that much stress put on it.

Just don't think too hard about physics when it comes to upper-level physical feats in anime/manga.

Users who are viewing this thread