S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 33 - Overwhelming Victory

Dex-chan lover
inb4 she is... with Kaiser's biological kid hue hue hue
Hell nah ... we can't have the next demon lord being born. Because those two would create a literal monster. However, I am down to have Kaiser make her go full deredere with his ... technique. You know he's good for it PLUS he's been keeping it in for HOW LONG NOW. Wait ... he isn't a virgin right ... RIGHT? Nah, Kaiser FUCKS.

Dex-chan lover
After this chapter, Im all for Kaiser and Regina making some more daughters.

Dex-chan lover
Hell nah ... we can't have the next demon lord being born. Because those two would create a literal monster. However, I am down to have Kaiser make her go full deredere with his ... technique. You know he's good for it PLUS he's been keeping it in for HOW LONG NOW. Wait ... he isn't a virgin right ... RIGHT? Nah, Kaiser FUCKS.
so far, he's cannonically a virgin... unless...
he went on the prowl the way rimuru never did during his younger years.. remember he was only 17 when he adopted the 3, that's at least 2 years of him supposedly being sexually active assuming that's the case in their world

Dex-chan lover
After this chapter, Im all for Kaiser and Regina making some more daughters.
they need more, definitely more..
the whole demon lord thing and ancient dragon would be pancakes for the new children

Dex-chan lover
That was the fastest I'd ever gone through two chapters of this manga. There was little more to them than the author pandering to himself and people who like vicious women like Regina:

(In chapter 32) "Who in the world is that woman?!"

Oh, nobody--just someone who attacked the city for reasons not long ago, racked up a whole lot in structural damage expenses, and surely accumulated a casualty or two dozen--but we don't trouble ourselves over details, here.

(In this chapter) "You did one hell of a job!! The country will be safe with you around!!"

I couldn't help but wonder if the author was employing irony in his writing or not.

And, of course, all it'll take to get the coomers going over Regina is a tsundere act. Never mind how the murderous psychopath has nothing going for her but her figure (and even that's easily overshadowed in this setting) minus her face (that ugly mug--specifically her eyes--would tell any man with working eyes that she's someone you don't want in your life). I remember someone saying that the Japanese reamed the author for making her the main love interest or otherwise giving her massive prominence over the triplets in the source material; all of this gives credibility to that claim.

Yeahh but like why tho. The fuck is the point?
Probably to establish her character--and provide the first of probably multiple reasons why you should love such a psychopathic (and in this person's case, paraphilic) character, as was done with Regina. She'll probably be like Meryl, but with a sadistic streak as wide as Regina's lust for mindless, wanton destruction is deep.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
A chapter without Meryl, the most breedable one. Super sadge.
Although having all 3 at once would still be top tier. And I guess the red head only cause her red hair. Ofc she has to shut the fuck up. And be analized, cause we all know strong bitches are weak to anal.

Thanks for the TL btw.

We get a momentary glimpse at another bitch?
You mean the character that got supplanted by the Princess Prim in 2 chapters? Meryl is so bland as a character it is sadge.

Dex-chan lover
Oh joy. Another insane woman acting like she's hot shit. Seems you can't throw a stone without running into one of those.

Dex-chan lover
I've re-read this again from start to finish.. ch 34 i want you(even raws would do)
hopefully 35 raws come out too

Did the art seem off to anyone else especially with Kaiser his head shape feels a a lot more slimmer and triangular

Dex-chan lover
apparently chapters 34 and 35 are out now as raws, dunno where to read them tho.. if you do please dm me( my excitement cannot wait)

Dex-chan lover
Imperfect decapitation versus a massive bisection...

yep, it's time for the inferiority complex to kick in

Dex-chan lover
mc looks way cooler when he's having fun being battle crazed lmao

insanely contrived. regina was just saying she likes fighting alongside kaiser. oh look, a horde of A rank monsters for us to cut up.

Users who are viewing this thread