S Rank Boukensha de Aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con de Shita

Dex-chan lover
Kind of funny how some dumbasses are seething about grooming and other dumbasses are seething about the only lady who can keep up with Kaiser not being one of his daughters lol:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind Regina entering the harem as the 5th or 6th girl but I'm against of her being a main girl and taking the spot from Elsa, Anne and Meryl. I'd rather prefer author killing off Regina instead of doing that.

I understand why people are mad at her character: because she and new characters might remove Elsa, Anne and Meryl from the harem route and everyone knows that those three girls are the main selling point and the reason why this story got so far.

The original web novel had 70+ chapters and then the author mysteriously shortened to around 40 chapters (Spoilers: It ended on the Dragon battle and no romantic ending either) and now he deleted his web novel. I read some random people commenting that Regina was the reason because the readers hated her so much because the author was developing her as main girl and forsaking Elsa, Anne and Meryl (and those three are the main selling point of the story).

If author wants to please his audience, he needs to make Elsa, Anne and Meryl the main girls of his harem. Regina and the rest of the girls can take the role of side bitches and be thankful for not being killed off.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The premise is nice, the story isnt terrible, the arts nice and the character designs are enjoyable - the only real glaring issue is the creepy daddy issues, even if they are not biologically his daughters its still pretty messed up. Fortunately daddy has the typical MC thot immunity.

is he grooming them or is it some weird " non-blood related relative falls in love with me" kinda shit? Only read the first chapt and I kinda dont want to read the rest.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I wish we had a tag for adult lead characters. Sometimes its nice to find a series with a lead character that's near my age instead of being a high school boy. In the fantasy genre I mean.

Dex-chan lover
is he grooming them or is it some weird " non-blood related relative falls in love with me" kinda shit? Only read the first chapt and I kinda dont want to read the rest.
Ive caught up to the current release and he genuinely treats them as his daughters and despite three total bath scenes with the oldest, he treats it as "bathing with my family" and only gets flustered in one scene where an unrelated female (head maid) was seen naked. He doesnt see the daughters as the opposite sex at all.

The girls... however... still think hes their biological father and want his babies. Im wondering when we'll get the reveal that theyre adopted because of his fuckup.

Dex-chan lover
How is there a manga if there is no more novel? Is the manga doing its own thing? Or is there a novel I don't know about?

Dex-chan lover
So all it take for a bland and poorly writen manga to get a rating of 8 is to put a woman with stupidly big boobs and a loli that dont wear underwear then make the two fantazise and want to get fucked by their dad...
And the moment a real woman come and is intrestead by MC nothing happen. No wonder most manga are trash.

If you expect romance this aint for you, its just all bait, any girl that shows any interest in the MC gets cockblocked by the daughters and we know nothing is gonna happen with the MC and the daughters.

Harem, but no development. Sexualizing minors (why was his daughter drawn like that?)

Yeah that’s an immediate drop.

I just wanted a fun story of a father (or mother) raising some children.

Users who are viewing this thread