S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
It's so hard to take this series seriously when all the women run around in all those skimpy armors. Like, it pretends it wants to have a serious plot, with actual combat, but then you've got women running around in bikini armor and bunny suits, and it just makes it feel so nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
It's so hard to take this series seriously when all the women run around in all those skimpy armors. Like, it pretends it wants to have a serious plot, with actual combat, but then you've got women running around in bikini armor and bunny suits, and it just makes it feel so nonsensical.
I'm way more surprised that one of them opened a god damn portal to another world as... an attack?

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope this is why they are unknown to history they go thru the portal to another world rather than any other faith it would make sense to me

Dex-chan lover
Please read Rosen Garten. If you haven't read it yet your mind will be broken so hard this will seem normal.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly so lost at this point as to what is going on. Maybe if I reread everything it'll make sense, but what just happened? They were fighting the demon lord from the future, defeated her, but then the demon lord of the present got revived and escaped? Why were they fighting the future demon lord in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
So the future demon lord frees the present demon lord, who goes out to wreak havoc and eventually hatches a plan to revive her past self and then gets defeated by our heroes.
Consistent time loop, why the panic? Why the smugness of the DL? She already is trapped in a predestination and changing it would cause a fatal paradox.

Case closed, now resume... whatever this series is about.

Dex-chan lover
pQtThU2.png

I just can't take her seriously when she looks like this.

Dex-chan lover
69th chapter and still no belfriend. Can we add the current one to the harem please

Users who are viewing this thread