S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

i have no issues with the lewd armor.
But there is a way to make heavy armor look sexy on women too!

Fed-Kun's army
That "armor" doesn't even look sexy. Not that I expected it to be different.

@Degernase Imo the speed excuse is worse, light weight armor won't have a significant effect on your speed if it doesn't constrict your movement. Armor isn't that heavy and much of the weight is on your torso. It will have a small effect I suppose but far too little to make ignoring protection worth it even for a very speed based fighter. Both are just excuses but force fields make more sense.

Double-page supporter
@Ibri
Seems like we can agree on the fact that they're both dumb excuses, I just prefer the less contrived one (less weight = faster) because it's simple and has a minimal impact on the world building. Is it an effective way to gear up for combat? No it's not, you're right but the statement that it does make her faster/more agile is still true so it's a simple excuse that needs no further explanation.

If you're adding force fields just as an excuse to have someone wear slutty armor, that's now a completely new 'mechanic' added to the world that will change how people fight and equip themselves. It's a lot of writing effort that will go into this and if its only purpose is to be an excuse, that's wasted effort.

Y'all finding logic in the armor LMAO
Those exist to make enemy close their eyes out of shame granting strong AF flinch effect 🤣
Beastality tag when? That thirsty wooman!

Dex-chan lover
whats the point of commenting about the armor? its chapter 20, it was clear from the beginning the goal was ecchi you're not clever for pointing it out over and over

Double-page supporter
Holy moly ravioli, she really did join the team
Now the next question is... Did she at least retain some of her powers?

Users who are viewing this thread