S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Orichalcum economic armor:
W6.jpg
Does the protection come from magic?
Save the environment by reducing the metal amount!

Well, I am not even mad about it! 😁 Thicc!

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
It was more she was saying those things outside, saying that in your own home is completely different. Like how having sex In your room and sex outside are different things.

Double-page supporter
"Shower...? What is that? Is it strong?"

Hoo boy I got Goku "is marriage a food" flashbacks hard

Dex-chan lover
@javelinjoe In that case she could just use leather or something, it would be lighter and she could put more, to actually protect her body.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.... I don't see any armor.....

By the way, what happens to Tama's armor when he turns into a huge monster?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, yeah, I know Vulcan wants to make a light armor for Aria, but didn't that armor is TOO light? It barely cover her body!!

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A

well his old armor have not been seen after he transformed.
so it might break or disappear into storage of some kind.
they dont know he can transform thought, so they won't have taken it into consideration when crafting it.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh

When you move that fast, nothing can hit you anyways. So no armor is needed. It is the only logically acceptable reason. Not to mention it is suitable for literally every kind of situation outside of those that require formal evening ware. Good enough to fight in, sleep in, swim in, show off in, and still be legally considered dressed.

Dex-chan lover
@javelinjoe Her speed didn’t protect her from almost dying against the demon. Relying only on her speed as protection is stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
That was because she didnt have the new armor.

In case it isnt clear, I am being very sarcastic. Obviously the armor is used for nothing but fanservice (unless something is explainednext chapter otherwise). Though then again, she did want to fuck a cat. Maybe she is just an extremely kinky elf who dabbles at being an exhibitionist who is also into bestiality.

Users who are viewing this thread