S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
I like the intimidating aura around the field when the Shinigami arrived.

And the mirror is cool too.

Dex-chan lover
That shinigami has some serious "Now draw her giving b– BONK" energy.

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Damn, tho seemingly random, that was a damn good way of showing how messed up the shinigami actually is tbh

Dex-chan lover
Unironically, the grim reaper showing your past and tricking you into fantasizing about a future that will never come is a shockingly poetic and interesting concept for a "party kicked me out for being useless" manga
The idea is cool, but the slow pacing of the manga cheapen it & make it just another flashback moment that I wish go by quickly. Might be interesting in other 'kicked out' that not this one. Would definitely fit in 'faraway paladin'.

How I imagine the next part: MC shows up and the shinigami is like "No! I'm not letting you take my scythe this time. Do you know how long I had to work overtime to get a new one after the last time?"

Dex-chan lover
Liznette is referred to as male multiple times in the first few pages. Isn't liznette the female assassin?

Supporter
That Shinigami is quite full of himself for someone fated to being the MC's loot piñata.

Dex-chan lover
How I imagine the next part: MC shows up and the shinigami is like "No! I'm not letting you take my scythe this time. Do you know how long I had to work overtime to get a new one after the last time?"
MC mentioned using the ashes in making items in chapter 15, not their scythe.

Dex-chan lover
This demi-god Shinigami went like:

You got two "choices"

the first is to reflect back, on all the miserable crap that led up to thus far;

the second, look forward ahead and bend that second with a sort of sweet moment

only for it to go: Haha, made ya' look like a fool! This is the kind of spice I enjoy toward the harvest

"Suffering is magic" - Shinigami, probably

Dex-chan lover
nah, I don't pity her, author you don't have what it takes to make me pity her

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Hmm, time to spank some naughty kid...
:pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread