S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
The happenings here are very generic, from the self-pity backstory to the conclusion. The "see your potential future" bit was pretty unexpected, and a complete despair-inducing slap to the face that was pretty good. A great cliffhanger moment too.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, despite it being obvious MC about show up and save the day and all... I still can't stand the 'cliffhanger' that it stopped at lmao

Dex-chan lover
MC is going to show up and the death god will pull out the mirror only for it to reflect it's own life and lack of a future instead.
Nah, 100% just gonna be MC show up still thinking behemoth is an undead, and cast curse dispel catching the shinigami and demon king heart in at the same time unintended, saving the assassin chick and making her fall in love with him. Idk about the behemoth though, maybe he just gonna die from a heart attack since shinigami spooked him shitless

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have a feeling that Gaile will just come in and casually harvest the Reaper (quite ironic) of high-tier 'ingredients'. Then subsequently harvest the demon lord fragment from Liznette's heart.

Group Leader
They did talk about how his current harem party (consisting of him and the support mage) have no real front liners a few chapters ago. Adding an assassin DPS, would be help with that issue somewhat.
How would an assassin ads help with frontlining?

Dex-chan lover
Don't be ridiculous. He's going to make the heart into a lamp, or something. Maybe an ugly hat.
Nah, probably will make a one-time use "debuff" grenade that can take out demi-gods in a single hit, but uses it on a simple boar instead.

Contributor
A matching backstory to garner sympathy from the readers. Clearly setting her up to join the side of the protagonists, but if she becomes a love interest yet again after the princess this is becoming a harem. No, I don't want that!

This reaper knows how to maximize suffering by dangling just enough false hope to milk more despair from the victim. Don't be too late Gaile, or your free rare materials are going to get away.

Glad to see the random adventurer couple rescued from the mine are still together on page 16. See the rings, they're married now♥
I'd bet that's a lot more romantic progress than we can hope to see from the protags in this manga for a long time, if not the end.

Dex-chan lover
I mean this is the enemy that MC casually hunts to create the darts or something, right? EZ

Users who are viewing this thread