S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is MC's country MC Empire or Kingdom? I don't remember anymore.
Wasn't it the kingdom? The kingdom's princess is supposed to marry a prince from the empire. The empire, however, is having a bit of a succession crisis, with princes fighting for the throne. The kingdom got drawn into it when a faction supporting one prince sent assassins to murder the princess, in order to affect the chances of an opposing prince. Marrying a foreign princess would probably be quite a boost to any prince's chances of being viewed as the best candidate.

Though I'm not sure if I'm remembering it all that well, so take this with a spoonful of salt.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'm silently upset when I see a portcullis that won't even block the entire entrance, but in this case it's a good move. They only need it to block the surface of the water so a fleet of warships can't sail straight in, so any taller than that and it would be a waste of materials.

though if you compare the size of the bars to the size of the ships.... holy shit that portcullis is HUGE. :korone:

PMKFeeA.png

yes, not sure if the TL is right with the last comment, "an artifact circulating like some love story" it sounds weird, buuut at the same time, our girl is noticing who could have made it hahaha
Yes, it probably said "roman" or "romansu" which often just means any fictional novel. It could also be used to means someone's "aspiration", but in this case It should probably have been translated as "like something out of a novel".

Users who are viewing this thread