S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
wait, I was just rereading when suddenly I came upon a chapter I could not remember.. SOMEONE PICKED IT UP? HECK YEAH

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOOOOO
DAVE IS THANKS YOU, DAVE MANGA FAVOURITE IS REVIVED!

Group Leader
Hi, since you asked for comments... so far the only issue is that the english is very unnatural and hard to read; it's like you picked up the very first result the dictionary gave you when checking the meaning of a certain word without seeing if there was another one that would fit better in the specific context.
Similarly, there are a few grammatical errors here and there, like missing "the" or the like or using the incorrect conjugation.

Some examples to make it practical:
page 2, "Agriculture city, Farm Edge!" -> "the agriculture city, Farm Edge!"
page 3, "approximately one hour from the border" -> "a hour of walk away from the city"
page 3, "there pastures for grazing" -> "there are pastures for grazing"

and so on.

Group Leader
Hi, since you asked for comments... so far the only issue is that the english is very unnatural and hard to read; it's like you picked up the very first result the dictionary gave you when checking the meaning of a certain word without seeing if there was another one that would fit better in the specific context.
Similarly, there are a few grammatical errors here and there, like missing "the" or the like or using the incorrect conjugation.

Some examples to make it practical:
page 2, "Agriculture city, Farm Edge!" -> "the agriculture city, Farm Edge!"
page 3, "approximately one hour from the border" -> "a hour of walk away from the city"
page 3, "there pastures for grazing" -> "there are pastures for grazing"

and so on.
This. Thank you for pointing my wrong! I'll be edit it and repost if possible. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
The reaction followed from there....when he said "it's farming time" and farmed all over.......alone.
image.png

Gimli is a boy right?

Group Leader
This. Thank you for pointing my wrong! I'll be edit it and repost if possible. Thanks!
Remember that I just posted some examples, please make sure to re-read the whole chapter. :salute:
Also you can edit an already uploaded chapter; I'm saying this because if you delete and re-post the reading marker and the comments go away and it kind of sucks as a reader.

Dex-chan lover
I was scrolling through my followed manga and since I reread it like a week ago I forgot that it hasn’t been updated in five months and it took till the fifth page to remember. Anyways, thanks for the translation!

I dont really have any problems with the translation. Its not like some webnovel translators where its not even readable.

Thank you for picking this up

Users who are viewing this thread