Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Festival After-Party Side B

Dex-chan lover
"My secret technique for karaoke is to run very far away."
NIGERUNDAYO, SMOKEY!

@Kaduufrrj yes, there's 5 more chapters left. the manga is marked as completed because the mangaka has finished the story, but the translator is still trying their best to get the chapters translated into english.

side note: thank you so much, sleepy fox scans! 頑張ってね! 頼りにしています!

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, what a bro. The world would be a better place if everyone had a bro like that.

Dex-chan lover
We are reaching BRO levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Bro, if I die will you remember me bro?

No bro, because I will always think of you that it doesn't even count as "remembering"

Really bro?

Yes bro!

Me too, bro...

Damn, I want a bro now.

Dex-chan lover
When you're bad at singing but are invited to karaoke, do it anyway. Stare into their eyes and assert dominance while you assault their ears. Pick the worst songs you can, too. As awkward as possible.

Dex-chan lover
My secret technique in Karaoke is to sing one "safe" song and drink enough to knock myself out so as to avoid getting asked to sing again.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't Mishima's "That's true" be something like, "Ah right"? Since he's going, "Ah, right. Saeki-san, can you take this to Tokimiya?"

I like that the author took the opportunity to show what a great friend Mishima is again.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the secret strategy is secret alright. I would never have come up with such an exotic strategy myself. Would instead pick some anime song only I know, and then botch more than half of it anyway. Except karaoke never has anime songs, so would do some duet with a friend with a song they pick, and botch most of it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread