Saiaku no Avalon - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - A Girl Named Narumi Kano

Supporter
Those assholes need to die, I hope the MC killed them before coming back
Am reading the light novel and this fight is the climax of volume 1 and now on Vol 2.
[/It's assumed they made it out, but MC has plans to get back at them when he can be sure that it won't lead to more trouble. Since they are technically from a clan affiliated with colors and so he needs to be sure they won't intervene or investigate when he takes his revenge.]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This has been an interesting read.. I'm honestly impressed that he didn't pull some training montage and get super fit, or immediately become the hottest thing around when he leveled up the first time.
Still waiting for that point because I know it's coming, but it's nice to see things take their time with a MC who doesn't fit the usual Protag look.. at least for now.

Double-page supporter
Am reading the light novel and this fight is the climax of volume 1 and now on Vol 2.
[/It's assumed they made it out, but MC has plans to get back at them when he can be sure that it won't lead to more trouble. Since they are technically from a clan affiliated with colors and so he needs to be sure they won't intervene or investigate when he takes his revenge.]
may I ask where u found the second volume? I only found the the first volume of the light novel

Supporter
may I ask where u found the second volume? I only found the the first volume of the light novel
its on J-novel club, the first novel is out already but the way J-novel club works is that you can read pre-pubs parts before the book is out. They are translating vol 2 now and so if you're a member or higher you can read them as it they translate it. I usually wait till the volume is out and get a DRM free epub from them but got hooked on this one when seeing if I would like it.

Dex-chan lover
wtf happend to his nose in the last few panels....it looks like pinocchio's after a lying marathon

Wow, what a shitty chapter. And it's saying much since the series turned out to be quite bad too
well it all goes bad starting when he reincarnated it all go downhill from that point and its not stoping its getting worse and worse by the chapters

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought he aggroed the boss to his direction.

Dunno why he felt the need to run away with those two, since they were going to leave them anyway.
At least he managed to come back in time, but will he endure using OP skills? The last time he fainted after one usage, maybe being level 8 will probably fix that.

Users who are viewing this thread