Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Kind of wondering what happened to that first dumb broad she sent flying in chapter one

I'd assume she's not unrelated to a criminal, all things considered about that faction. So, she got decked and possibly had family arrested/family assets taken. If she's still roaming free, she is pissed.

is assassinations so common that she doesn't even care or is she to stupid to understand what just happened?

Common or not, just didn't even find it that dangerous so didn't make a big deal about it.

god i love seeing women beat the shit out of each other

You pervert. I agree.

Dex-chan lover
This woman is so amazingly composed I'd be willing to accept she has no emotion at all; a true sociopath. But that is obviously not the case- maybe.

Bloodstained Princess isn't waifu, she waifus you.

Another great chapter!
And we're now beyond the translation of the novel (it has only been translated up to chapter 4 of the novel, which ended at the same point the manga chapter 3 ended, so this chapter is new territory for the novel readers who haven't read the Japanese raws).

Also, the maid stuck in the wall like that from a punch really reminds me of Oga from the early chapters of the Beelzebub manga.

Page 27 omg made my heart skip 😍
Also man I just keep zooming through these chapters, they’re so good

(((( ;°Д°)))) : Where is the next chapter??

Σヽ(゚Д゚○)ノ : This is the latest chapter!

(((( ;°Д°)))) : When is the next release???

Σ(゚口゚;) : . . .

Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ : . . .

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
"is assassinations so common that she doesn't even care or is she to stupid to understand what just happened?"

I think it’s just too far beneath her for her to care

U kno U ain't shit if ur target barely cares about u after seeing ur attempted assassination lol

Double-page supporter
this chapter has cemented my feelings, scarlet and the first prince should just get married. the first prince can scheme in the dark and scarlet can dole out punishment in the light~

Users who are viewing this thread