Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

In mangas and manhwas, never trust the temples and the gods in the fantasy world.

Its the bedtime story scene for me, where scarlet just go and told the saintess how violent she get with her living punching bag.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
How rare. A real saintess. She heals by proximity. Also, "God" is worthless as usual.

Dex-chan lover
What a wholesome chapter, real happy how their meeting went and yet, there are now so many red flags hanging around everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
Diana: *screaming on and on about how horrible men are and how she hates them* Dad gave me a name of my own, tho. *misandry continues regardless*

I may have a theory as to why God took away your divine power. Maybe.

Fed-Kun's army
i bet its caused by curse, or something, from palmina worshippers, not by god

thanks for tl

Fed-Kun's army
Silver haired blue eyed prince...

I see you're a woman of culture as well, Sanya. 😂

Are we like.... supposed to ship her and the prince? Bc I don’t, he’s such a rude annoying douche that keeps clinging around our girl. So far the cute flirty night was vastly better than him and we only got half a page with him in it. Sigh.. thank you for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
palmia people probably did it and blamed it on God or something like that, also I don't really ship scarlet and the prince even more so after the chapter where he called her a 'toy'

Users who are viewing this thread