Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac
I think it's just cause he doesn't really understand that what he's feels towards Scarlet is love.

Dex-chan lover
I dont remember this stuff about palestine in any specifics, so could someone remind me which of the relevant real world factions is the one labeled as demons by this manga?

Dex-chan lover
@bimbim85 fairly sure it (the gesture with the little-finger) is used to denote a mistress ("the little wife", unlike the ring-finger, or somesuch). Sometimes it is however instead used to signify they are going steady (where it usually instead symbolises how the "red string of fate" is often depicted conencting through the little-finger).

I really didn't expect the protagonist to be so well-written and multifaceted when I first started reading this. I kinda expected her to be a one-note hitter and I am so so so happy to have been proven wrong! I'm not sure why I had such a poor preconceived notion, but this really is a great story with characters that actually have depth.

Dex-chan lover
@blackr0se Image 23, you have a note about "mikoshi" but it appears you just used "palanquin" instead, so the note is no longer needed.

@feha Thank you! Looking at his personality, that makes a lot of sense! I was wondering if it was some sort of weird insult or curse. XD

Dex-chan lover
Scarlet is most likely reversing the time on those stones so that they keep working

Oh man I didn’t want this chapter to end the saintess is just too cute with scarlet... this series is so damn good seriously scarlet is such an interesting character

Other idiot. The prince and the new idiot are the same shit. I really hope bith die but I suppose the prince is the ML adn of course the FL need to fall in love with him.... Suck

Users who are viewing this thread