Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Here is how I interpret the saintess in this chapter. The misandry she exhibits is of the level of a 10 year old girl who is not ready to be interested in men romantically (cooties...need I say more?). This is in keeping with her apparent young age. I would never call a young boy getting creeped out by girly cooties a mysoginest because it is a phase of gender and sexual development that most young children go through.

She may well be interested in men in the future since she admitted that the prince is good looking, and her comment about his personality was on point.

If she were portrayed as an older teen or young woman I would see her comments as a big issue, but for now she is simply venting frustrated feelings to the one person she is allowed to be herself around. Yes this makes her act more like a brat because she has had to suppress herself so much in the role of saintess.

Aggregator gang
pg 26 : No wonder the Saintess grew up like that if those are the kind of bedstories she was told.

as Scarlet said he really is AMUSING LMAOOSJSJHDKSHS, but he's of Elven descent? oooh. but also can someone give me context on why Scarlet's hair ends now black? like am i missing something here or- 😩
also Diana is so adorbs 🥺 or Sanya. She had so much to live up to and carry that much pressure as a child just cause she was named as a saintess. also i love her sitting on fl's lap at the meeting PFFT she's so cute. Also thank you so much for the updateee! aa ❤️

@fallcnpetals if you remember in one the previous chapters(chp 13), when she used too much of her power (Divine Blessing), her hair turned half black. As she regains back her powers, her hair turns back to silver.

Dex-chan lover
Parenting attempt failed I see.
Well, they started at a pretty hard lvl. ty

Maybe the powers passed to someone else?
But wow the plot expanded a lot huh

God I hate the attitude of that half elf knight.

So many prince-hater here lol. To me he just doesn't realize yet that he's actually interested in Scarlet in a romantic way.

Users who are viewing this thread