Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@Mirazu

Is not gonna go that way but, it's quite apparent that Sanya has a childhood crush on Scarlet (Who doesn't tho? She's too beautiful, pls nerf).

You know, like that primary school teacher that was really nice to you and you ended up catching feelings for but that can't reciprocate because to them you are just a student (Little sister in this case)

Dex-chan lover
I swear, every time, at every otome-ish fantasy I read I always have a bone to pick with god and religion.

so glad ya'll also are on the fence with this prince ship. i kind of like the other prince with red hair and the dragon.

Dex-chan lover
She couldn't have lost her powers because of cooties, could she? Did someone slip some into her food or something?

Oh you guys are nuts. I for one hope that frivolous knight gets at least small taste of what's coming to him. They seem to just take him away and always leave him quite unscathed. It'd be another thing if he just didn't hurt from it but it seems like they hold back from hitting him each time. Nobles that acted like this got hit I say equal playing fields for your potential love interests as well

Double-page supporter
sanya's so cute omg... i wish i had a little sister like her TAT

Supporter
.... I'm sure I'm overthinking:

Creepy Dios, outstanding knight with comportment problems (and very important in many Jap/Chin/Kor story, fox-like eyes) : Enlisted one year ago

Diana: Saint with Holy power to maintain the barrier against the Demons: Lost her powers one year ago

... Nhaaa overthinking...

Fed-Kun's army
Saintess Giveth, Saintess power taketh.

Sometimes fantasies with powers that can be easily yoinked has more flavor. Loving the development here.

Fed-Kun's army
This will be interesting. If Sanya no longer has the Saintess' powers, then who has them? Unless... God is playing a prank and gave those powers to Scarlett for fun. While it seems like the most obvious development and it would be kinda obvious, it would definitely be the most fun. And when those Palmia bastards show up, Scarlett can do a modern rendition of "Diana purifies the Demons".

Dex-chan lover
Sanya is precious. I'm jealous of how snuggly she and Scarlet are together. The misandry isn't ok, though.
Oh and prince toy can f off acting possessive now.

In case anyone is wondering, the pinky is an old symbol in japan for a girlfriend, its mostly used by old men. Incidentally a boyfriend is symbolized by the thumb. And I love sanya I hope everything works out for her, shes so cute with scarlet

Aggregator gang
@HobisFlower finally someone that sees that prince as the prick he is but a gotta say that there are no good picks for a good ML here, they are self centered douches who only like her because she is beautiful or "interesting" the prince being the prime example seeing how the relationship hasnt developed at all but acts super possessive.

Dex-chan lover
Can I just say how amazing the sound effects this group made are? Because they're top quality

Also, this was a fantastic chapter as always

Dex-chan lover
>Saintess lost her power around a year ago
>The sus af knight enlisted around a year ago

Lemme guess, those 'holy maiden's necklace' the Palmia fucks used also showed up around a year ago?

Dex-chan lover
Some of you guys are putting too much emphasis on the half elf.
I think the half elf is an isekai'd guy but is a good guy (cuz he spawned as a mob), and the isekai girl got the saintess power as per game story, and is going to make a big show of her using the power to put doubt in the religion and push followers for her cult.

Users who are viewing this thread