Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I'm anticipating that Shiika is just playing it off. Make him regain happiness then she kill him. I hope that is not the case and just want a heartfelt story about atonement. But I'll be expecting the worst, since you'll never know what can happen in a psychological story...

Dex-chan lover
I'm anticipating that Shiika is just playing it off. Make him regain happiness then she kill him. I hope that is not the case and just want a heartfelt story about atonement. But I'll be expecting the worst, since you'll never know what can happen in a psychological story...
I really dont think so, she would've had no reason to go the the sister's grave in the first chapter and we see that she was suprised to see the brother there. Unless this young child is a genius and a master manipulator, but I dont think this manga will go in this direction, the story seems more about the process of healing ( at least thats the vibe I've been getting since the beginning)

Dex-chan lover
I really dont think so, she would've had no reason to go the the sister's grave in the first chapter and we see that she was suprised to see the brother there. Unless this young child is a genius and a master manipulator, but I dont think this manga will go in this direction, the story seems more about the process of healing ( at least thats the vibe I've been getting since the beginning)
Thats also my feeling about the direction.

My guess is that Shiika feels guilty for the things her Father has done.

Dex-chan lover
We all can joke around about how we would kill the bad guys of the manga we read behind the comfort of our keyboards, or how we are such badasses that we would regret nothing, but the reality is that, no matter the reason, killing someone can be a traumatic experience, especially for someone young and in the circumstances that forced MC to act.

Dude seriously deserves to be happy, he and his family has suffered enough...
But this is a Japanese manga so you know more suffering is inbound.
EW8AQwsWsAAaLdJ.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We all can joke around about how we would kill the bad guys of the manga we read behind the comfort of our keyboards, or how we are such badasses that we would regret nothing, but the reality is that, no matter the reason, killing someone is a traumatic experience, especially for someone young and in the circumstances that forced MC to act.

Dude seriously deserves to be happy, he and his family has suffered enough...
But this is a Japanese manga so you know more suffering is inbound.
EW8AQwsWsAAaLdJ.jpg
You can read the testimony's of people who've killed somebody in self-defense and they almost never give a fuck.

Dex-chan lover
This feels predictable, it looks like the FMC gonna heals the MC that just like a Shounen MC suffer from bullying, and constantly being guilt trip to suicide. I think it would be more impactful and interesting story if the author would explore more about the perspective of trying to live up the normal life, and then it would be bottled up until a small thing triggers it to burst.

It is important that the author uses the "show, don't tell" method. For my taste, it was way too much text and inner monologue in this chapter. Still a good read though and thank you for translating it :meguu:

Double-page supporter
Wow this series is really dark, the trauma from the MC is really something.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the MC has some issues to work through. I wonder if the Mother knows who the girl is and if she does, what the hell was she thinking?
Also of note, it seems that the Father's action was known to the public already so the daughter might have suffered the worst brunt of her father's actions. I wonder if she wants him to live only for him to suffer for revenge.

Okay, this MC is becoming really annoying now. If the opinions of other people bother him so much, maybe he should just move somewhere else.
That's what he want to do. To move to his sister.

Users who are viewing this thread