Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
She's definitely cooking something, idk what it is. Either she's happy to be freed from her pedo father or she wanna take revenge by making MC wanna live and then somehow shatter his life to pieces to make him broken for the second time.

Dex-chan lover
I too hope that it's the second option. But we never got an explanation for why the MC found her in the kitchen at night with her hand on a knife... she wasn't cooking or eating anything from what I remember.

I THINK, it could be the first option too and maybe she didn't know why the MC killed her dad when she wrote that plan and swore revenge but in the 5 years maybe she found out and felt like it wasn't worth taking revenge since he was justified...

I am still hoping for a good ending here...
Actually, in the next chapter it was shown that she was cutting up an apple for a late snack.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
I think she knows, but she decides it's time to move on. Being a child of rapist can give you bad reputation.

Dex-chan lover
Im probably going to be way off, what if that's not the rapist daughter, but one of his victims. what if the girl who was bullying her, is the actual daughter. Just got the impression from her, when she gazed back. I can't wait for next chapter.

Aggregator gang
Those of you guys saying she wants to end him makes even less sense. Cus he asked her to finish him which she refused. Previous chapter I think it was

She's definitely cooking something, idk what it is. Either she's happy to be freed from her pedo father or she wanna take revenge by making MC wanna live and then somehow shatter his life to pieces to make him broken for the second time.
the worst option is that she wants the protagonist as a "replacement" of her father

Dex-chan lover
If this shit goes into a Revenge plot, I'm gonna go feral. The father deserved to die, yet you're telling me that she's seeking vengeance???

This def is a bruh moment.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's neat this manga is doubling down on tackling this issue in a realistic way: first romances don't always work out. People make a lot of mistakes during their first go, and (some) learn from them. Both of these characters seem more naive/inexperienced, rather than malicious, especially when it comes to navigating such a difficult and sensitive topic like sexual trauma, let alone their relationship in general.

Supporter
"Yes, Big-bro, I know that you killed my shitty-father and thank about that. Would you like a smoothie?"

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, he probably did her a favor by taking out her subhuman of a father. He did those things to one of his students, what are the chances that he wanted to do the same to his own daughter?

The fact that he was so much as arrested for putting that guy down is unjust.

Why does everyone think in the negative? With how heavily slanted the POV the author is showcasing the so called "evidence" the way I see it? If the father was a scumbag, most likely he was doing wrong to his own daughter too. The MC murdering him, possibly saved this girl. Perhaps that's why she wants to meet him all this time.

Dex-chan lover
ok she knows about him BUT did anyone see that one bully girl?
and the look she gave to the MC while running?

maybe red herring...

I know it may sound crazy but maybe her dad used to molest her (since he had pedophilic tendecies) so she actually was happy he died ? Just a theory

Users who are viewing this thread