Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
The Problem Expand, it's great but please Don't Milk this series, i know when they decided to milk a series I've seen it twice, the series that is supposed to "yes, this arc is best ending", yet they expand the problem

For now it doesn't look like they milk it YET

Fed-Kun's army
Ah so I was right, the story is about Kazuma and Shiika trying to find redemption in each other

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

Really nice the revelation has been finally laid out. It was really tense with Shiika hiding her true identity.
But here we are, another shady character coming in. He is probably Shiika's older brother.

That one is probably his cousin, maybe shiika's father abused that one as a kid, my guess is the other girl might have told that one about shiika adoption cause she was also abused by shiika's father...

Even more suffering...

The Problem Expand, it's great but please Don't Milk this series, i know when they decided to milk a series I've seen it twice, the series that is supposed to "yes, this arc is best ending", yet they expand the problem

For now it doesn't look like they milk it YET
Dude, its chapter 6, is literally the beginning of the second volume, of course will introduce new stuff for the upcoming arc.

Double-page supporter
Maybe Shika accidentally help her father to do those to Yuri like locking the door or become a bait to lure Yuri on her father order. That's why she feels guilty

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that the source of Shiika's guilt complex is that her father actually was lusting after her.

But he looked for a "replacement" to channel his lust to, instead of his daughter, and it so happened to be poor Yuri.
Or potentially worse, that he was already abusing and assaulting his own daughter. But his appetites increased, and she was no longer enough. He couldn't dial it up either, because her disappearance would draw too much attention and make people ask questions. So he went out and found a new victim.

Dex-chan lover
Enter new chaos rapist character to fuck things up?
"I deeply respected your fathers work"
Madlad has google alerts setup for little girls getting adopted he must be at least a little bit unhinged.
Please, no.

Dex-chan lover
at the very least i'm positively surprised we survived into volume 2. seeing how often good series are axed because some depth to the story somehow isn't popular, while trashy shounen always works, has been annoying since forever. thanks for the chapter.

but, i also hope the author won't just add more and more drama characters to the plot. there's already enough pain and struggles to overcome with this small family.

Does it have supernatural stuff? Was that really a ghost or just hallucination?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no more drama... So anyway i still don't know the characters enough to really care about any of them, the closest is the loli just because she is a loli.

Supporter
Them having this conversation really works as a good way to start the volume. Because of the sheer tangled relationship they already share even before factoring in the potential for adoption, it made sense that it couldn't be broached well in volume 1. But it still would need to happen eventually, and now they're at a point when they can start to actually make a proper definition of what their family relationship is going to actually be.

I hope that Shiika is able to talk properly with Sumire too. There's probably a great deal that can be theorized about what might tie them together, but at the base level it can be said that (like everything else going on), that it's likely not a simple matter.

Users who are viewing this thread