Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 65.1

Dex-chan lover
All these people talking about a ridiculously long lifespan as if Stagnate didnt explicitly say that wasnt the case last chapter
Stagnate also specifically stated: "Well you're now immune to aging and viruses. So you might've gained a few extra years." keeping in mind Stagnate is a goddess who lives eternally and hates that people die? 'A few extra years' could damn well be centuries and it still wouldn't be enough for Stagnate.

Double-page supporter
So Final Curse of the Dragon is Semi-immortal(Physically) Body and Health.....welp I think William got couple 100 Years life span too....not full Immortal....but he won't die Easily.....as he realized that this might become quite huge shit storm later on

Dex-chan lover
If he's a dragon in all but form, doesn't this mean he's gonna have a long-ass life? I think the Elves will be the only people who can live long like him, and maybe his kids if he has any
His aim is to marry his goddess tho so he need to go further than this :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Will is about to have a bloodline full of Sorcerrers
Which will add to his worry since even without inheriting the dragon's negative traits, power corrupts. He might fear having a villain descendant.

Yes, they might still appear without inheriting any power but the prestige alone of being descended from a dragon slayer can inflate their heads and be villainous but at least they are not hard to get rid off and can make less damage.

Dex-chan lover
I still want the problems that come with winning mega-millions or Powerball... but... (and it's a big "but...")

BUT

(See?)
As was spoken by the Knowing Sage of 90s Hip-Hop:

"Mo Money, mo problems"

They're different problems, and they're problems I'd like to have, but they're still problems.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I honestly can't. "Oh no, I've become super powerful, woe is me!"

Feels like someone saying: "Oh no, I've become super rich! How am I going to handle so much money?!"

Or "Oh no, I've become super famous! Argh, how can I deal with this fame?"

Feels like the author wants us to pity his perfect MC, as if he didn't constantly get success, praise, power, blessings, and love. It comes across as a really sloppy way to write your OP isekai MC while trying to make him pitiable and relatable at the same time.
You should learn about history, none of these things give you a free pass for a long and happy life.
So many rich or powerfull people get killed by people close to them by jelousy that it's insane to see people not understanding what author's mean here.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
did the elfwoman on the last page suddenly lost her ears?

Contributor
Will's newfound physical properties sounds like even more bad news for his chances of finding a lover. Mortal women might not be able to withstand his physical affection if he's not careful and if Stagnate's sense of time cannot be trusted then he can also outlive any human lady AND his potential children with her too. It does favor the goddesses after him though.

Maybe Gracefeel should send an echo to him soon before her elder sister steals a march on her. Both of them expended their powers in the battle, but I think Stagnate was more spent especially since it's only been a few years when she sent a half-strength Echo to fight Will, and by the time of his fight with Valacirca she hadn't recovered enough to send another Echo herself to join the fight.

Kudos to Reystov for beating the death flag. His hot girlfriend Anna would be pleased to know she hasn't been widowed before she could even marry him. Now Reystov can show her why they call him the "Penetrator"

Meanwhile, this is a prime opportunity for Menel and Dine's flirty shenanigans to continue now that they're reunited.
Apparently Gracefeel's cleansing flame also gave Dine the ability to turn human with those ears on the last page

Dex-chan lover
Stagnate also specifically stated: "Well you're now immune to aging and viruses. So you might've gained a few extra years." keeping in mind Stagnate is a goddess who lives eternally and hates that people die? 'A few extra years' could damn well be centuries and it still wouldn't be enough for Stagnate.
I was thinking the "immunity to aging" part was less eternal youth and more like what the Saiyans have going on

Users who are viewing this thread